Jim Martin Limited Edition Westpak Low Profile Wand

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim, I beg to differ. I have been swinging a wand for 39 years with every truck mount made. An extra pound or two on the wand will not make it seal to the carpet any better. The vacuum seal is created by the airflow threw the wand.

you can not get a vacuum seal with a glide..you can however get one to lock down and seal without one....
so take into account how a glide allows us to do exactly what it says...glide the wand across the carpet...then add the light weight of the wand and it just will not plant itself like it should...

now take a wand with a little more head weight and it will have no problem seating itself and giving you much better dry times.....
it has been tested so many times on so many different variables...and the outcome is always the same...
the only way that you are going to accomplish the same thing with a Ti wand is if you are leaning in to it and pushing into the carpet...so you paid 1200 bucks to work yourself to death and I paid about 600 to let it do the work for me.....

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I use a slotted glide on my Ti and that may make a difference.
No problem at all with the wand having full contact with the carpet, the vacuum does it.

Yes, my Green Horn (heavier head) did plant itself a little better, however, no noticeable difference whatsoever in the end results. No call backs. And much easier operating of the Ti by a long margin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom