Joe Bristor should be back on here

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
I never ran him off.

for two Ti slotted Glides I suppose I'd let him come back. hey Marty, blow me hey Marty, blow me

WOW Mike you can be bought cheaper than I thought you could be :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted:

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
well hell, Billy, I let you back on for free and you're ten times as obnoxious as Joe ever was.

Hey I resemble THAT & besides I left own my own :lol: :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
So did he.

If you haven't noticed EVERYONE comes back here.

Everyone who is a decent person that just got their feelings hurt eventually comes back to the Cristal Meth Board.

Only nut jobs like Segretti, Illiard and one or two others I can't think of will never be back.

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
So did he.

If you haven't noticed EVERYONE comes back here.

Everyone who is a decent person that just got their feelings hurt eventually comes back to the Cristal Meth Board.

"SORRY" I Don't Drink (Alcohol), Smoke or do Drugs (don't even like cold medicine) & never have could be why I am so obnoxious. :mrgreen: :roll: :twisted:

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Hi Billy, been a while and i am still gratefull for your advice on getting a Vortex, it been great for us. But you just kind of remind me of Hank Hill lol.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I was looking forward to his reply lol. Maybe next time.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I just bought a wand from Joe a couple of weeks ago. Joe was a real class act. Really broke the mold of what I heard about him on some of the boards.

Very friendly, Helpful, Fast service, Great prices and above all products that work out on the job.

Some wands seem to work good in theory. But, not that well on the job.

I now have a Ergo Ti style wand for about 1/3rd the price of the other I have seen.

The gun grip has been making my cleaning easier and the sheer kit adjusting the jets in several directions has been quite an asset.

Give the guy a chance and you may end up with some products that improve your business.

Check out some of his produsts here---> http://www.realcleaners.com/wands.html

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I have dealt with Joe several times and would not hesitate to again, but the problem he would face if he returned to this board is that many here know how to push his buttons and get him to flip out, and can't wait to do it again. I honestly think, knowing his personality, he should do exactly what he is doing, and stay away from most of the boards. It would be nice if he would pop in to say hello every once in a while.

Billy

Name
BH
AJ RUIZ said:
Hi Billy, been a while and i am still gratefull for your advice on getting a Vortex, it been great for us. But you just kind of remind me of Hank Hill lol.

Hey AJ Long Time NO See!!!

All I can say is there must be something to that since I have been told that many times in the past.

Glad the truck is working well for you & I am always happy to help when I can. We just re-organized ours & it is 50% more efficient to work out of.

OOPS getting off subject SORRY Mike

AJ just give me a call sometime & we can catch up.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Bob Foster said:
He really does have a lot offer. He's very helpful and full of information.

Check out his information on wands

http://www.realcleaners.com/top_wands.html

Yeah JohnO, I know you don't care for him but lots of us like what he does for us.

Joe come on back!

No Bob, it isn't that I don't care for him, he is un-stable and it isn't a matter of if he will turn on you but when. Jim Martin never thought he would turn on him...He will turn on you Bob no matter how far you shove your nose up his (_*_) he will turn on you it is only a matter of time.

Billy

Name
BH

Unfortunately this is a very true statement.

Bob Foster

I certainly don't have my ass up anyone's butt. My first encounter with Joe was a negative one. I also took the time to see what the issue was and how to deal with him.

Yes I have seen him pissed off and got him pissed off and he's not afraid to say whats on his mind. I kind of like that in him. And I love it that he tells a lot of the holier than thou distributors to go F themselves. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe hates shitheads and people who want to play games. - ME TOO! He gets pissed off sometimes - big deal just phone him back the next day and work it out. Tell me one supplier here that doesn't have their issues. Name one!

John I'm a big boy and really don't need you to tell me who I should deal with or why. I know how to handle Joe and he knows how to handle me. As you can see on this and numerous other threads there are a lot of real cleaners (F the distributors!) that like the real Joe. And just like some of us he despises the smoke being blown up his ass by some distributors. That's why he deals as direct as possible often eliminating middle men. In some cases giving us information another distributor would never tell a customer like where we can get hose cheaper and direct from the manufacturer for far less than some distributors want to gouge us for.

Joe earns every cent he charges, and that's simply not the case with MANY distributors. And Joe does real nice without this board but its our loss as cleaners on this board that he doesn't come in and contribute.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Wow Bob!

Just say: "I like to buy cheap and I am willing to kiss ass for it."
We all work hard for our money and we understand.

Just don't make "Saint Joe" out of a Bristor.
Cause he ain't.

And cheap seem to be his niche (it's a business decision). Be interesting to see how many will stick with all the extra baggage, if it wasn't for that.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Hey Ofer ... I like you ok, but I have to ask if you will please try to frame your rebuttals on solid arguements instead of just winging it. Case in point, your assertion that Bob is attempting to make a saint out of Joe in this thread is just stupid. Bob's point has consistently been the opposite. Joe is an ass and everyone knows it. Being an ass is his strongest asset in that he hates distributors who milk us of our money and he attempts to route us around them in an effort to "help real cleaners" as he is so fond of saying. Joe knows his customers are not bulletin board posters, but the thousands of normal cleaners who have never heard of the boards, and he has developed a network to contact and supply them.

As I have said before, I really appreciate suppliers who stay away from the boards and the snake oil approach to selling.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Bob Foster said:
Joe would be the first to say he ain't saint. I pay my fair price for Joes stuff.
Bob, you are reading more into it than I intended.
I don't think you did this for a special price from Joe. Just that he sells for less.

And he should blame nobody but himself for what he gets here.
He certainly turned on me without any reason and after spending over a few thousand $ with him.

Every distributor has his issues, however I've never seen John, Larry, Scott, Bill, anybody from Jon Don etc. turn on anyone here.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Marty said:
Hey Ofer ... I like you ok, but I have to ask if you will please try to frame your rebuttals on solid arguements instead of just winging it. Case in point, your assertion that Bob is attempting to make a saint out of Joe in this thread is just stupid. Bob's point has consistently been the opposite. Joe is an ass and everyone knows it. Being an ass is his strongest asset in that he hates distributors who milk us of our money and he attempts to route us around them in an effort to "help real cleaners" as he is so fond of saying. Joe knows his customers are not bulletin board posters, but the thousands of normal cleaners who have never heard of the boards, and he has developed a network to contact and supply them.

As I have said before, I really appreciate suppliers who stay away from the boards and the snake oil approach to selling.

Hey Marty...I like you all right.
My rebuttal was documented on another thread, not going to get into that again.

Yes there are some snake oil sale people.
However, there are some snake oil cleaners as well.

If you don't understand that distributors also need to make a profit and need to have a mark up, than you should be a pig farmer.
I bet there are no middle men in your business.

A good distributor will take good care of his clients and offer extra services and benefits.
Unlike you, I don't begrudge them the money they make. Most of them work pretty hard for it and most as far as I know don't swim in money.
If they are polite, helpful and offer good advise and help when needed, they are well worth the money.

Don't confuse frugality with righteousness.

P.S. and what's wrong with manufacturers/distributors that post on the boards?
Especially from you, who practically posts on every board that is out there . And then some.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ill back Ofer in this argument.

Most supply shop owners make less then Muufy does and work ten times as hard trying to please broke dick assholes who nickle and dime them to death and stay late on fridays replacing rotovac O rings for them so they can make bank on Saturday.

Joe does offer good phone serivce and low prices but he almost zero over head, no employees and associated expenses. Just a public storage room, some operating captiol and some R n D costs...

Lucky him.

But he wont be there for you when your local disty will be when you break down onnthe job and the come rescue you.

By all means, spend wisely but spend the bulk of it locally.

If you can.

I wish Santa Cruz had a shop.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Joe hates shitheads and people who want to play games. - ME TOO! He gets pissed off sometimes - big deal just phone him back the next day and work it out. Tell me one supplier here that doesn't have their issues. Name one!

sorry..but bull shit bob....I did not play games with him...I worked my ass off to help him on a few things like the pool filter..which was an idea that I came up with and handed to him and did not want nothing in return..I spent time helping him work on wand valves and never ever crossed him...He is mad at me because I said that I liked Mytee's cuffs....BFD..he should of known me better then that..I am unbiased and favor no one...so now he won't sell me a damn thing...

I talked to a friend of mine about some hose and told him Joe had the best stuff ordered him some....I find out Joe was the middle man and some other company sent it to me...I bought 200 feet...150 foot for my friend and 50 foot for me...They sent me the wrong stuff...and I did not even notice it because I never opened my box..my friend got a hold of me and told me about it and so I got a hold of Joe...he told me I had to deal with the company that I got it from...why...I went thru him when I bought it..never the less...in the end..I ended up going thru someone else and buying the right stuff for my friend out of my own pocket and ate the rest....and no...I never even told Joe...it was not worth it....

so here we are over a year later and I need some cuffs.....I got a hold of Joe and asked if he can sell me some...

he sent me a service disclaimer that he refuses the right to serve me because I have been dishonest and disrespectful or vindictive against him...

I like Joe...I have nothing against him what so ever...and if you board hop and read my post I still refer people to him because he has some great things that help people out....

so just hide and wait................your day will come...I gave him no reason what so ever to pull this on me.......

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Bob Foster said:
Joe gets pissed off sometimes - big deal just phone him back the next day and work it out.

So, in other words you are looking for a relationship.
Damn........
We just want to buy, pay for some products and go about our way.
No drama sought or necessary.

Bob Foster

Joe seems to fill a gap where he has proven to be more interested in helping cleaners with detailed information from his experience.

He is not a price only guy. And by the way others here sell there products on eBay too as well as have a store and I see nothing wrong with that if the purchaser has set their expectations appropriately.

Local guy with a balance of reasonable price (not necessarily the cheapest price), immediate access to inventory and good service; that trumps everything. Joe isn't an everything guy but what he does sell he backs up with good knowledge and service. I'm not going to support anyone who charges over double what I can get from someone else even when I include shipping and related costs.

So distributors seem to have a sense of entitlement simply because they are local. Well they better make sure they deserve the loyalty and not just expect it.

There are many good companies who have been successful selling direct for years that have earned a very good reputation.

Butler
Judson
Chemiester
Snake Oil
VacAway

Ever notice that the distributors love to take pot shots at the direct to cleaner manufacturers?

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Joe provides me an alternative choice and he seems to doing just fine in serving a niche market. The ones who have had trouble with him (whether warranted or not) seem to be few in the big picture. There are a few advertisers on this board I would not do business with due to their on line personas. So what. Choice is good. At the end of the day we all choose to do business with people we like or feel comfortable with. I happen to like Joe and his products and his service is second to none. Price is not even a factor. Your experience may differ, so shop elsewhere.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I am guilty of posting on alot of boards. Of course, that's why we have boards in the first place ... isn't it?

And Satan ... if you will recall, I have always said to support your local dist.

Unless he posts on the boards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom