Joe Bristor should be back on here

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
KevinD said:
Mikey P said:
So you ordered something off his website, payed with Pay Pal, he refused to send it to you and would not refund your money?

yes

Didn't Paypal refund the money??
He obviously knows how Paypal works, and chose to make you wait till the completion of the resolution process instead of just issuing a immediate refund.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Goomer said:
KevinD said:
Mikey P said:
So you ordered something off his website, payed with Pay Pal, he refused to send it to you and would not refund your money?

yes

He obviously knows how Paypal works, and chose to make you wait till the completion of the resolution process instead of just issuing a immediate refund.

Exactly

Billy

Name
BH
Goomer said:
KevinD said:
Mikey P said:

yes

Which IMO would show his character to be lacking & unprofessional if that was the intent that is.

Now as to the many people that have their own experiences there is one consistent consensus: People seem to be total followers or totally against him but some still acknowledging his out of the box thinking.

Either way everyone is entitled to their own opinion of him but mine hasn't gotten better based on past & this thread.

Mikey P

Administrator
So how long are you going to have to wait?

Joe, I know you are reading this. With stories of past credit card shenanigans involving RaL, Dobbs and Caesar, I would have hoped this BS was behind you.

Send him his Pay Pal funds back dude.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mikey P said:

He can't, once you start a claim with Paypal both parties are notified, and the money is typically in the bank account or paypal account within a week. I've done this several times with sellers on eBay that didn't send me my shipments or wouldn't get back to me.

Billy

Name
BH
tmdry said:
Mikey P said:

He can't, once you start a claim with Paypal both parties are notified, and the money is typically in the bank account or paypal account within a week. I've done this several times with sellers on eBay that didn't send me my shipments or wouldn't get back to me.

You are partially correct but the seller can always go ahead & refund which closes the dispute or this is the way a PayPal dispute was handled for me a couple of times in the past. Waiting a dispute out to prolong the time it takes for the buyer to receive a refund used to be at the sellers discretion.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I have warned everybody hear to be very careful with this idiot, but some of you still want to buy the cheapest stuff out there. Year after year he is still screwing people, but some how he gets away with it..................THORN....................

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Re: Oh wait there is more

KevinD said:
Oct 30, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
Oct 30, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
Oct 30, 2011 - PayPal: Case closed
Oct 30, 2011 - Seller: Refund initiated
Oct 27, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
Oct 27, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
Oct 27, 2011 - Buyer: Dispute escalated to claim
Oct 27, 2011 - Buyer: Dispute filed
Oct 25, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
Oct 25, 2011 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
Oct 25, 2011 - Buyer: Dispute filed

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Yes, I gave him (2) days to pay after I filed the claim.

Then I escalated the claim.

Paypal ruled in my favor and credited my account.

Case closed.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Billy said:
What I don't understand is why people that have obviously been targeted by his hostility still try to purchase from him? :roll:

It is the sign of an advanced spiritual practitioner, Billy.
In some tradition it is called: Turning the other cheek. :p

Billy

Name
BH
Ofer Kolton said:
Billy said:
What I don't understand is why people that have obviously been targeted by his hostility still try to purchase from him? :roll:

It is the sign of an advanced spiritual practitioner, Billy.
In some tradition it is called: Turning the other cheek. :p

I understand that unfortunately for me Im not so good at Turning the Other Cheek once I reach a certain threshold.

I also like many of his products but if they aren't available thru other sources without all the drama I wont even try to purchase them just on principles alone.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Joe is Joe and his attitude has always been "I am who I am, take it or leave it."

He lives simply and humbly and i don't believe he has a driving need to gather wealth or possessions. he has no spouse or kids and he doesn't NEED anyone's money...so he can afford to do what many can only dream of....he can tell those he doesn't like to take a hike.

He does what he does and makes what he makes because he enjoys it and I am sure if he doesn't enjoy it at some point, he will stop and move on to something else, or pull up stakes and go on an extended fishing trip for a year or three.

Most who stumble onto Joe's bad side are a bit perplexed as to how it happened and taken aback at the veracity of his disfavor. But, hey, it's Joe's sandbox and he will kick sand at who and when he likes.

His cuffs changed the industry....no one copies crap. He reminds me a tiny bit of Bill Bane and Ed Y ork...eccentric, independent, difficult individuals who changed the industry in many ways and left a lot of people in their wake shaking their heads trying to figure out what just hit them.

Take care,
Lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
truckmount girl said:
Joe is Joe and his attitude has always been "I am who I am, take it or leave it."

He lives simply and humbly and i don't believe he has a driving need to gather wealth or possessions. he has no spouse or kids and he doesn't NEED anyone's money...so he can afford to do what many can only dream of....he can tell those he doesn't like to take a hike.

He does what he does and makes what he makes because he enjoys it and I am sure if he doesn't enjoy it at some point, he will stop and move on to something else, or pull up stakes and go on an extended fishing trip for a year or three.

Most who stumble onto Joe's bad side are a bit perplexed as to how it happened and taken aback at the veracity of his disfavor. But, hey, it's Joe's sandbox and he will kick sand at who and when he likes.

His cuffs changed the industry....no one copies crap. He reminds me a tiny bit of Bill Bane and Ed Y ork...eccentric, independent, difficult individuals who changed the industry in many ways and left a lot of people in their wake shaking their heads trying to figure out what just hit them.

Take care,
Lisa

"THIS IS WHY "I" LOVE YOU.. :!: "

Perky..."Should be forced to change her NAME..." :idea:

You ROCK Lisa...... !gotcha!

Ps...I am proud to share my name with JOE... 8) We have the SAME attitude... :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom