JUDSON saves two lost souls from making a BIG MISTAKE

Any one know these guy's

100_2480.jpg

100_2486.jpg

glenboy

Name
GLEN
the one on the right looks like a jewelry salesman at the party store in my old neighborhood

G

Pictures are misleading. Keith is 6 foot 1 and Rob is 6 foot.

Propane engines and a propane heating source is very interesting though!

Greenie I love the wand and set-up you have when it is modded out. It really delivered on the propane system above.
Robert Allen.

PS:Yes I am white lol! (actually American Indian)

Fred Homan

Good point....How much propane consumption will there be for the engine
and heating the water? How big of propane tanks does a person need?
What is the cost of propane? I've only used it for my propane grill.

Fred

RichardnTn

The last 2 months my propane has run me an average of $2.88 a gallon....That is a .20 price increase over the first of the year.... less than gasoline but is the difference required to deal with(store and refill) the propane worth the added effort ? Richard R

Pre-approval is for broke carpet cleaners. If you can't pay cash for a big set-up then you should raise your prices and quality to buy whatever you want -with CASH! :D

Eric Valentine said:
They were pre-approved for 85k-90k loans to buy a V or an AT each. They saved a LOT of money by going with Judson.

that's not it Eric the AT and V are reliable unit's. I going to help them with their existing TM's to make them more reliable. The big mistake was to continue running them as they are.

LES

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Why on earth would you want to use cash for purchasing a pice of equip that will last 5-10 years, and will have a 5 year depreciation, White-Who? I prefer to use other peoples money and pay what is really pretty low interest.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I am with Ken...

besides why not have a 3-5 yr write off, rather then a big chunk??..granted you get deprecation but id rather have the EXACT write off amount...

besides just cuz you may have your wife working and can save up that much...doesnt mean the rest of us do...

but thats a discussion for another day, and was one before

Scott

Ken Snow said:
Why on earth would you want to use cash for purchasing a pice of equip that will last 5-10 years, and will have a 5 year depreciation, White-Who? I prefer to use other peoples money and pay what is really pretty low interest.

Roger that.

Scott

Eric Valentine said:
They were pre-approved for 85k-90k loans to buy a V or an AT each. They saved a LOT of money by going with Judson.

Eric said this as a guess.

The post was to show photos of the Allen brothers .

Ken Snow said:

To each his own Ken. I pay cash for everything. I even own my house outright. I LOVE living debt free. I owe nothing on ALL my vans trucks and cars. I paid cash for all my equipment. The cash I have in the bank is REALLY mine!!!

Robert. :D :D :D

PS:Ken if equipment is maintained it can last 10-20 years! Just look at Judsons TNT's!

Leslie Judson Jones said:
[quote="Eric Valentine":33xj9hfp]They were pre-approved for 85k-90k loans to buy a V or an AT each. They saved a LOT of money by going with Judson.

Eric said this as a guess.

The post was to show photos of the Allen brothers .[/quote:33xj9hfp]

No problem.
Les, we tried your pres-pray and it ROCKED! We are gonna use it on ALL 5 trucks this week for a final analysis!

Back
Top Bottom