JUDSON saves two lost souls from making a BIG MISTAKE

Driguy

Vcs1, where are you guys located? What brands do you carry. Send me a PM or something i'd like to check out your products.

Greenie

White...lol The Original Americans?
Rob has a smooth voice, you'd swear he was a brother from bama'
Just look at those threads, makes a metro-sexual look like a hobo.

So how did you like the dual 2.5 on the Can-Am?

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Ken Snow said:
Why on earth would you want to use cash for purchasing a pice of equip that will last 5-10 years, and will have a 5 year depreciation, White-Who? I prefer to use other peoples money and pay what is really pretty low interest.

Cuz, That's the answer guy that work hard but not smart come up with

Greenie

Actually, there is a certain magic to being debt free at the end of the day, knowing you can walk away tomorrow and owe nobody anything, and no matter how lean this winter gets, you will be okay cause there are NO payments.

It's nice to sleep well at night.

G

Greenie said:
Actually, there is a certain magic to being debt free at the end of the day, knowing you can walk away tomorrow and owe nobody anything, and no matter how lean this winter gets, you will be okay cause there are NO payments.

True that!!!

Greenie said:
White...lol The Original Americans?
Rob has a smooth voice, you'd swear he was a brother from bama'
Just look at those threads, makes a metro-sexual look like a hobo.

So how did you like the dual 2.5 on the Can-Am?

I gotta stop listening to rap music. Spillin over n da jive man, my bust!

The Can-am with the 2 1/2 inch hose on a 4.7 blower was incredible. It outperformed my White-Magic's that have 5.9 blowers. You could lift one wand and still have great suction on the other I was really surprised, even a little shocked!

Greenie said:

Thanks Greenie. I couldn't have said it better. I guess I'm pretty dumb. Been married 27 years,own three houses, acres of land,a carpet cleaning company,pest control company,water damage company, sports cars, a supply company and have not piled up debts. If that is dumb then I guess I'm retarded. LOL! Not to mention the most important reason. If I die tomorrow, my wife, son and grandson won't be piled up in debt. That's what really matters to me in life. Rather than suffer, they can easily take over and enjoy the sizable life insurance policy.

The Can-Am by Judson rocked heat and vacuum! they are nice people too. That is always a plus. So far his chemicals are rocking!
Thanks,Rob.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
White-Who? said:
To each his own Ken. I pay cash for everything. I even own my house outright. I LOVE living debt free. I owe nothing on ALL my vans trucks and cars. I paid cash for all my equipment. The cash I have in the bank is REALLY mine!!!

Robert. :D :D :D

PS:Ken if equipment is maintained it can last 10-20 years! Just look at Judsons TNT's!

So does my dad.....

he doesnt make a ton, hes basicly retired...

guess how much he paid on taxes......hell of a lot more then if he would have had a payment or 2

so the money in the bank isnt really yours

floorguy said:
White-Who? said:
To each his own Ken. I pay cash for everything. I even own my house outright. I LOVE living debt free. I owe nothing on ALL my vans trucks and cars. I paid cash for all my equipment. The cash I have in the bank is REALLY mine!!!

Robert. :D :D :D

PS:Ken if equipment is maintained it can last 10-20 years! Just look at Judsons TNT's!

So does my dad.....

he doesnt make a ton, hes basicly retired...

guess how much he paid on taxes......hell of a lot more then if he would have had a payment or 2

so the money in the bank isnt really yours

Wrong, VERY wrong!

Their are loads of legitimate other tax deductions. My wife is an accountant. That's a scam to keep you spending money and buried in payments. Plus I make more than I can spend in my four companies! But hey if payments work for you, knock yourself out. I'm going to play golf!
Robert.

Driguy

You know its nice to have a bank full of money, 4 businesses and real estate. BUT, alot of guys didnt start that way. I would love to have enough cash in hand to buy all the equipment i want.

So, leasing and borrowing are the only way alot of guys can fund their businesses. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Plus having debt can keep you focused. If i know i gotta pay some one, i sure as hell aint taking the day off to golf.

DriGuy said:
You know its nice to have a bank full of money, 4 businesses and real estate. BUT, alot of guys didnt start that way. I would love to have enough cash in hand to buy all the equipment i want.

So, leasing and borrowing are the only way alot of guys can fund their businesses. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Plus having debt can keep you focused. If i know i gotta pay some one, i sure as hell aint taking the day off to golf.

This I will agree with to some degree. I never said their was anything wrong with it. If you look back when I made the first statement in this post about debt, it was in reference to buying an Aero-Tech. My view is when you are ready to buy the biggest boy,funds and company should have grown to accommodate such an expense!

"Rome was not built in a day"

Robert Allen.

Greenie

" If i know i gotta pay some one, i sure as hell aint taking the day off to golf."

Is it just me, or is this an odd statement?

If you weren't paying a bank you wouldn't need to stay focused so much, and you could enjoy golf, or your kids etc...

These threads crack me up, cause I live on a street full of financed $40K vehicles, and everyone "focused" on going to work to pay for them.

The best write off is the money you never spent in the first place.

No wonder so many carpet cleaners struggle in year 3?

rhyde

Name
rhyde
good point Greenie every ones business & situation is different

Stupidly spending money is just that .. I’m almost debt free…just the mortgage which is a small payment no personal credit cards or vehicle payments. That said, I think a lot of guys make a mistake by not using their business to build their personal wealth let me explain. I could have put a bunch of money down on a vortex but I didn’t ..why?

You need to buy a piece of equipment that cost 100K
A lender will loan or even lease (not all leases are equal) you the money at 8-9%
You have 100K in the bank you’ve earned cleaning carpet to buy it outright with you own cash.

The natural conclusion for many is pay with cash Vs. financing. loans & interest indebted you to the future but paying cash robs you of your past achievements how much did that 100K of cash cost you to make in wages, chemicals, fuel, taxes, time, maintenance or equipment. Do any of you really think it’s going to come close to 8%-9% bank loan? This might be more applicable to those of us that are corporations but my business exists make my life better, it’s a slave to me .. to make me debt free Not the other way around.

Driguy

Greenie said:
" If i know i gotta pay some one, i sure as hell aint taking the day off to golf."

Is it just me, or is this an odd statement?

If you weren't paying a bank you wouldn't need to stay focused so much, and you could enjoy golf, or your kids etc...

These threads crack me up, cause I live on a street full of financed $40K vehicles, and everyone "focused" on going to work to pay for them.

The best write off is the money you never spent in the first place.

No wonder so many carpet cleaners struggle in year 3?

I'm sorry Greenie i didn't flesh out that statement as well as i should have.

The way i look at it - If i have debt, or a goal, or a hunger for a successful business. I will not stop growing the business's ( and my own) wealth. I have seen ( and this is from a technicians standpoint) a business ( Restoration) grow, and then stagnate because the owners were content with the money they were making. The quality of management drop off, and the efficiency of work fall off. BECAUSE the owners were off on their boats, or off playing golf. instead of being the leaders, and managers they were when they had bills, and were more focused.

does that make better sense?

True,true Greenie. Here is an example. I could buy any Lexus. Yes I want an 80k LS. But I bought a 95 with low miles for 7k. Runs like new and well kept. This can be applied to most anything.
I also hate it when someone says "yeah but it's a write off". A write-off is only good if used correctly!

Back
Top Bottom