Just when you think your getting ahead......

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I just had a new wheel bearing put on my wifes ford last week and an other coil for the third time.

Becker

Name
Becker
Ouch!! Spindle used $75 new after marker. $150-200.

At least you are expecting $2000. So anything less should be extra money to get nut pickers off the ground.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Like I said before Pecker, I wanted nothing to do with this one.. I have rarely taken anything in ever. I took it to a local guy, that has me clean for him so whatever.. I needed the time off. I am burnt out! LOL though keep doubting me bud..:lol:

Becker

Name
Becker
Gee. You are tightly strung.

My point was. Not to do it yourself. But why buy the part from ford?

But like I said. On the bright side. You are prepared for $2000. Gee.

Burnt out and awake at what. 1am?

What is it with guess away from the west coast?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Gee. You are tightly strung.

My point was. Not to do it yourself. But why buy the part from ford?

But like I said. On the bright side. You are prepared for $2000. Gee.

Burnt out and awake at what. 1am?

What is it with guess away from the west coast?

Point is I really don't GAS as long as it's done.. Physically burnt out, not mentally burnt out. "What is it with guess away from the west coast"- Come on Beck you already addicted to the weed?

Becker

Name
Becker
Everyone knows weed is not addictive. But iPhones and auto correct is.

Honestly chill out, gee..... I was rooting for a lower price. Like I said. More money for lice patrol. Not many shops buy parts direct from ford, heck. Even my ford dealer offer after market parts last year for a exhaust and cat on my f150.

You really are tightly strung.

Must be Surdi's van. Makes since.

You don't gas, or g.a.s. ?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Man the Holidays sure do bring out the best in you fookers : )

F

FB7777

Since Crowley entered rehab, Becker has been searching for a new dance partner

Becker

Name
Becker
Everyone east of the divide an ass?

Or maybe nip picking is a sour subject. Really I don't get it. Thought I was being positive.

Oh well. In downtown Seattle killing time till my son starts his 11th 1/2 marathon. 3 weeks ago he set his personal best. 1:45. 3rd place in his age.

F

FB7777

Not to nip pick, but it's nit pick ;)

Good for your kid Beck

My oldest is straight A's in all AP courses and has his sights on ivy in 2 years

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm "high strung"? LOL Seems to me your more stressed out about what I'm paying to have my van fixed then I am. You turned this south if you go back and read.

Surti's van has been great to me, it has made me lots of money, best decision I have made.

Now back to Becker Blog of personal successes and random acts of kindness..
Oh well. In downtown Seattle killing time till my son starts his 11th 1/2 marathon. 3 weeks ago he set his personal best. 1:45. 3rd place in his age.

Becker

Name
Becker
You are an angry little man, gee. Just settle down, pull your thong out of your crack.

Buying a machine is the best decision you ever made? How sad. :)

You reread it good ball, I was just sharing what I paid for similar work.

I'm starting to think you already started Lice-Out and the itching and scratching is getting to you.

I did not start anything ya dip! If you don't like waft I post. Don't read it, gee.

Hope the bill comes back 2500.00. Cuz ya clean for him, so it does not matter.

Becker

Name
Becker
For whatever reason you have kinda had a bone to pick with me for sometime, long before your exciting new business venture. Not sure why.

But, I'm not here looking for love. Just entertainment, learning, sharing, and helping.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I guess maybe it's that your posts come across as condescending, though I think you start shit with me more then I with you.

I guess your right probably wasn't my best decision, but an 06' with 42,000mi. and a Apex with 978hr. for $23,000 is pretty damn good! Paid it off in a year and now it just makes me money.. The house I bought was my best decision for both my family and my business, and now it's worth at least $60,000 more then I paid. So, I have a pretty good track record on making good decisions with money.. Not sure if I'm going to start the other business yet, it's kind of a weird set up the company has to get one of their machines. If I do start it don't worry Beck I'll be making money!

F

FB7777

That's great Keith

Hey we all make bad money decisions,

Repairs is one area where I suspect I lose sight and control of getting best value.

I typically place convenience and return to service first .

My mechanic drops what one of his guys is doing to get me going if I ask.

He's even come out on a Sat morning, towed my truck and put in a new fuel pump all before 2 PM same day so I could finish

Forget what the invoice was but I'm sure I got bent over

Becker

Name
Becker
What, now your nothing going to start it?

No man, oddly some reason after you coming to WA to get Surdi's van with broken heat exchangers, you started climbing my shit.

Like I said. Don't know why.

Able 1

Name
Keith
That's great Keith

Hey we all make bad money decisions,

Repairs is one area where I suspect I lose sight and control of getting best value.

I typically place convenience and return to service first .

My mechanic drops what one of his guys is doing to get me going if I ask.

He's even come out on a Sat morning, towed my truck and put in a new fuel pump all before 2 PM same day so I could finish

Forget what the invoice was but I'm sure I got bent over

The breaks have needed to be fixed for a while, so I knew that was coming,but Wednesday the bearing went out and it was not drivable. So, I called my mechanic and he said he would have it fixed by Monday. I finished off Wednesday with my back up, and did two other jobs(1 room and stairs Friday,and a water extraction Sat.) other then that I've just been relaxing.

Able 1

Name
Keith
What, now your nothing going to start it?

No man, oddly some reason after you coming to WA to get Surdi's van with broken heat exchangers, you started climbing my shit.

Like I said. Don't know why.

I would have already started it if it was as easy as buying the machine. I will be getting a packet with all the info this week(it has some kind of franchise vibe) so I have to see if it will be worth it.. They say it's not a franchise so I have to read all the terms of the agreement before I decide if I want to move forward.

The Surti van had a low pressure heat exchanger that was broke, but I had them fix it(he had insurance since it was a lease) before I bought it.

Name
I'm Rick James
Glad to hear that setup is still working for you, do you still have the pics with your old magnet pricing.. that was pretty funny stuff.

Able 1

Name
Keith
So you bought a machine you can't use without a hook?

That sucks.

I ordered the machine, they confirmed the order, then they sent me a email saying that can't sell the unit to me. You need to take classes to get trained. This might actually be a good thing that they don't just sell it to anyone. I need to get some more info..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Glad to hear that setup is still working for you, do you still have the pics with your old magnet pricing.. that was pretty funny stuff.

Yeah, thanks for taking a look at it for me. I'll have to see if I can find the picture..:lol:

Name
I'm Rick James
Yeah, thanks for taking a look at it for me. I'll have to see if I can find the picture..:lol:

No problem, you got a pretty good deal on that set up.. it also got me a cease and desist letter from absurdi too. ;)

Becker

Name
Becker
Why did you edit it? Issues>? Why say you.What sucks, you said you bought a machine. You were asking us to help with a name....

I liked your earlier long answer.

I might be confused, but issues I don't thing so..

[video=youtube_share;Uw5Se9ueDP8]http://youtu.be/Uw5Se9ueDP8[/video]

I only have this to go by.. Geeee. Sorry.. When someone sez they buy something, I normally think that means they bought something... But I'm on the west coast and we are odd out here.

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?269756-Starting-a-new-business&highlight=louse

So what name did you go with?

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
WOW, Becker you are amazing!

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Why did you edit it? Issues>? Why say you.What sucks, you said you bought a machine. You were asking us to help with a name....

I liked your earlier long answer.

I might be confused, but issues I don't thing so..

[video=youtube_share;Uw5Se9ueDP8]http://youtu.be/Uw5Se9ueDP8[/video]

I only have this to go by.. Geeee. Sorry.. When someone sez they buy something, I normally think that means they bought something... But I'm on the west coast and we are odd out here.

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?269756-Starting-a-new-business&highlight=louse

So what name did you go with?

Good god, beck you could use a vacation..LOL

Last edited:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I have a bunch of stripper you can have for the cost of shipping. Is 25 gallons enough?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom