Legend Brands Labs ODORx Un-Duz-It Unleashed

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The forest for the trees...

The factors I use are, storage, portability, convince, and cost. Although, cost is a major consideration.

I live in a rural area and to get the chems I want, everything needs to be shipped. So I try to buy in bulk. I also try to buy the highest dilutions I can find of quality products. It's a pain for me to reorder and I don't enjoy doing it. Space is precious in my van and storage area, and I'm a cheap/lazy bastard. (Not really) :).

So anyway, cost isn't the sole reason for my mindset.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
My company has used a ton of this product.

In the past we have used Sodium Percarbonates and Odorcide as a chaser to tackle pee. We have had tremendous success doing our process on urine issues. It was our #1 upsell in 2016.

We recently sampled some unduzit unleashed on a variety of urine issues and the product does indeed work. We feel 4:1 is adequate on milder odor issues and 3:1 is better for more severe odor issues. We still carry percarbonates for nasty urine jobs. Flush with Sodium Percarb and then chase it with Unleashed. We have since bought at least 8 cases of this stuff.

Our biggest compliment is that it rarely browns out a carpet or leaves a residue unlike a carbonate. We average about 12xs the product cost to do urine odor restoration. No one bats an eye if you get the smell out

John Otero

Name
Johnny O
Nomad74 what we have to remember is that Pet Stain and Odor Removal is NOT part of the carpet cleaning process. This is an additional charge. I have been in the cleaning and restoration industry 27 years and I have NEVER seen technology like this for Unleashed.
I would recommend that when you open up a bottle of Unleashed that you have a $80 minimum which when used correctly will get you between 4-6 sqft. If you are doing a whole room I would recommend $1.25 a sqft. I have attached some actual pricing from cleaners regarding what they are charging and getting. With those prices you will need to have patience and let the product do its job.

One of the greatest benefits of Unleashed is its residual odor fighting capabilities.
After cleaning the area, some of the components of this product will remain for a certain period of time, and will continue to work. In essence, this organic process will stay dormant for a certain period of time. What happens next is genius!
Once any liquid, be it urine, vomit, feces etc. Hits the area, these chemical components reactivate and once again begin to break down the organic matter deposited in the fiber, giving us a continual odor fighting process!
Please email me at j.otero@legendbrands.net for additional information.

Attachments

• Unleashed example of pricing.jpg
    Unleashed example of pricing.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

John Otero

Name
Johnny O
Nomad74 there are a lot of guys charging $1.00 - $1.25 a sqft when using UNLEASHED, the price does NOT include your regular carpet cleaning price.
So then $25.95 a gallon is not an issue and you are getting paid for your time. In 27 years in the cleaning industry I have NOT seen or used a product like this! Call me with any questions at 602-620-8297 or email me at j.otero@legendbrands.net

Tom Forsythe

Reactivation of residues is not a new concept as it has been around for a long time. Odor encapsulants are a zinc salt. If there are residues of the zinc salt then it will work on new VOC from fresh stains or off gassing of contaminants not removed. We have never marketed this concept with Hydrocide because the residues would never be consistent as the application of the product and VOC's of the odor are all over the map. We did not want our customers to count on it. Wide spread bacteria strains will go dormant once the contaminants are digested. These strains will reactivate with new organic source material. One reason that I like to inject bacteria spores into the padding is that they will not be vacuumed away from the fibers, but will remain at the pad level. These will reactivate if the animal returns to the same spot. The third way that a product remains to work is an overpowering fragrance, which was the basis for most 2oth century odor products. When I developed Hydrocide 13 years ago, I compared it with a product with a strong fragrance. I did a long term test against the original Hydrocide with little fragrance. I could tell immediately that the Hydrocide worked on the Urine smell, while the fragrance of the other product covered the urine smell. I checked this test for up to six months and even after six months the fragrance covered any smell. For some this could be seen as a good thing, but I actually prefer the smell of urine (maybe because I was raised on a farm) to some over powering fragrances, especially if the cleaner chooses the fragrance for me. If you choose to use an over powering fragrance then I would let the customer decide if they want to smell it for the next six months. You can remove urine odors without leaving a strong cheap perfume in the room.

Name
Lee Stockwell
In my 46+ years cleaning I've never made deodorizing a separate extra charge.

A clean carpet smells clean. If it still stinks...it's "dirty".

John Otero

Name
Johnny O
Ok, with any company I worked for we always charged for Pet Stain and Odor Removal. Good to know Lee, thanks for sharing.

Name
Lee Stockwell
We charge more for some abused carpets, but we don't itemize the steps needed.

I will sometimes disengage the carpet to show them the extent of the damage before proceeding.

Name
Lee Stockwell
If it needs a deodorizing product we use it, it's not "optional at extra charge", because no product is a magic bullet by itself, when applied to a dirty carpet.

Otherwise it's the famous "poo and roses effect".

Name
Nate W.

I will sometimes disengage the carpet to show them the extent of the damage before proceeding.

I hope you power stretch it back after................ Knee kickers are only made for closets and Union installers.... :lol:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I just ordered a case of Unleashed for a piss job this coming week. Dixie Steamway is getting it in for me for a fair price.

Also Larry Cobb, I finally ordered that UV light of yours. Tell 'em to hurry it up so I can put it to work!

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I just ordered a case of Unleashed for a piss job this coming week. Dixie Steamway is getting it in for me for a fair price.

Also Larry Cobb, I finally ordered that UV light of yours. Tell 'em to hurry it up so I can put it to work!

We carry the Unduzit Unleashed also, and it is working well with our customers..

I reduced your shipping charge down to $13 on the UV light,

and sent you a sample of our Odor Attack.

Since you have both, you can try them side by side.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones

I like to tell people it is just another kind of soil. And often more difficult to remove, requiring different tools, methods, and more costly products.

Reactions: vibra-vacster

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I like to tell people it is just another kind of soil. And often more difficult to remove, requiring different tools, methods, and more costly products.

Nicely said.

When I was a teenager and had the "opportunity" to clean up after a gunshot suicide, my father counseled me that the brain and skull material I was scraping and prying out of the wall was just another kind of soil. He didn't mean it cruelly, and it helped a little.

I had forgotten that until now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom