Lets talk Soap Free PROCYON

Name
Andy McFadden
Hello Ivan. Im in the tri city area. A few local stores sell you spotter. I send my customers to them. I am planing a trip to spokane in a couple weeks, thought about stopping by your facility to pick up some product. Maybe I can meet you if your there?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
O.K. Ivan
Here's a non Procyon specific yet related question.
I've been using your product for a long while and I am very happy with it.
However, you and other manufacturers seem to sign an exclusive with local suppliers. If they sell your product, you will not offer it to another supplier within a certain radius.

Though I really like and appreciate your products and see no reason to switch, I am also loyal to my local supplier. It means that unless you guys (and I know that other manufacturers like Master Blend etc. also practice it) stop the exclusivity deal (silly in my opinion, as you need to make your products available to everybody, regardless where they buy them), I may need to switch to an equivalent product like Sapphire's Earthline.

Be nice if the exclusivity silliness stopped.

Wouldn't today be the right day to start?

Here's the slogan for today, another free service courtesy of Mikey's Board: "Stop the exclusivity silliness. Sell more."

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Regarding--The custom label spotting bottles- 2 prices were given $3.25 $5.15. which is it?
And is the spot remover wool safe?
Was there free shipping w 10 cases or more?

Name
Ivan Day
Was there free shipping w 10 cases or more?

John,
I want to thank you for your email,
Your customs are 16 oz bottles not 8 oz bottles and your have a trigger sprayer not a flip top. This is quality packaging for your customers.
10 cases of customs are $2.75 each - 15 units in each case -case price is $ 41.25 this month you get 10% off at $37.12 each case - this is based on 10 cases your total product cost is $371.20 . I am sorry but you get to pick up the freight cost. It really is not that much, Please call us for a freight quote. 800-PRO-CYON (776-2966)

Thank you ,

Ivan

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
John,
This is quality packaging for your customers.
10 cases of customs are $2.75 each - 15 units in each case -case price is $ 41.25 this month you get 10% off at $37.12 each case - this is based on 10 cases your total product cost is $371.20 .
Ivan

Holy S##T! That's a great deal !!
But is it safe for wool?- need to know b4 I order.

Name
Ivan Day
Hi Jimmy,

Jimmy,
I did not feel any disrespect. What I felt is that you are gunning for me and I really do not know why. For over 30 years I have been teaching and now I can offer IICRC credits to those people who attends our class. Jimmy I am just a country boy who cares about protecting health, weather it is your health or your customers health. That is it! I hope you were able to visit our web site.

Ivan

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ivan I just tend to look beyond the marketing and find the real truth.
I think you're stuff is overpriced for what it ...............is.

Name
Ivan Day
overpriced

Jimmy,

I feel your pain. I probably would not use it ether. With the cost being $4.00 for a hydra Force that's just way out of line. A person could pre-spray around 2500 - 3000 square feet of carpet at a cost of 0.0016 a square feet =$1.28 to clean 800 sq feet. That cost is at 2500 square feet. I wounder what the cost would be at 3000 sq feet? For all I have done in this industry and the certifications plus protecting human health I do not know what to tell you. I am sorry that you feel that way.

Ivan

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ivan...............Ivan.......Ivan I didn't mean to make you defensive . It's true maybe others do find your product worth every cent. But you see I have a soft water conditioner and I just fill my hydroforce up with that. No need to spend $4.00 when I can get the same thing for pennies : )

Name
Ivan Day
Hi Jimmy,
Thanks for that information, that's awesome! Your Hydra Force cost per load would be $2.00. WOW I hope to gain your trust. Now that I know that please try PROCYON at 50% less. Try the powder and order that free sample if you never tried PROCYON. You will notice a big difference.

Ivan

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hi John,
We have used this product on wool for 30 plus years so I would say yes, but it is not Wool Safe Certified.
The spotter is definitely a good deal.
Ivan,
  1. Do you also have 32 Oz bottles?
  2. Do they come with spray heads and for how much?
  3. If the spotter is made from Extreme carpet cleaner (and that product carries the "WoolSafe" label,) why wouldn't it be woolsafe.
  4. Do you offer custom labels with our company's name?
Disregard Jimmy, it annoys the living daylight out of him that other people have to make a profit too. Who knows, he may be coming up with a product of his own- Jimmy's Nebraska's best pure soft water black magic for the gullible.

Name
Ivan Day
Good Morning Ofter,

Yes the spotter is a great deal for the quality of product and the trigger sprayer. I wished I could tell you our spotter was made out of Extreme! but it is not. Our spotter carries all the other certifications and our spotter has been used on wool for over 20 years but it does not carry the Wool Safe Certification.

Yes we do have 32 oz bottles of spot and stain removers but as everything else the larger you go the higher the cost is. Our 16 oz bottles of PROCYON spot removers are the perfect size it keeps your customers coming back for more and we do custom labels. On the custom labels there is a 1 time set up fee of $25.00 This covers the time for our graphics department to set you up. If you have your own label or logel the one time fee of the $25.00 covers everything.

Thank you Ofter I think it is time I need to be finished with Jimmy.

Please call my office and spend some time with my office staff and go over all your costs of your spotter, you will find us to be a great leader in a quality custom spotter at an honest price.

Ofter, Again thank you ,

Ivan

Name
Ivan Day
Hi Marty,
I would hate to see everyone run down to the hardware store and purchase some. I do not think that all the mills that have studied or formulations like Du-Pont, Monsanto, Allied Fiber, Collins & Aikman, CRI and even Green Seal would be happy to endorse TSP. That has to be some nasty stuff.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Just wanted to report quick on my Procyon use at my problem daycare last weekend. The last 2 times I've cleaned here I've had kids have reactions to chemicals that I used so I was looking for better alternatives. I won the Procyon powder in the raffle so I figured I would give it a try. I was really surprised with how well it cleaned. It exceeded my expectations. It's definitely a product that's worth keeping on the truck!

Name
Steve Lawrence
Extreme is only available in liquid so it must be the regular Procyon. (Soap Free is another product from Masterblend)

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Yeah it was the regular powder. Impressed the hell out of me for something so mild.

Name
Ivan Day
You are awesome and thank you for trying PROCYON with all the credentials and safety you can only hit a home run. We are here to promote your health, your customers health and a safer way to cleaner carpets. you are the only one who can help your customers by using a safer cleaning products. It is amazing!

Thank you

Ivan

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom