Live from MF St Pete

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I knew there was something off about Marty.
image.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Oh geez...every time one of these fests happen, it turns into a total gaylovefest... everyone is cool and stuff... and nobody is attempting to turn a glide into a weapon of @$$ destruction...

Keep your sorry ass board persona going!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had two whiskeys...don't mind me...not a big drinker.
It's early yet, give it time and booze

Jimmy Hitt

Name
Jimmy Hitt
Hey Mike, where is the April Mikeys Fest being held this year? Is it coming back to Nashville by chance? That'd be great, loved it last year and seems like a good central location for a lot of us who never make it yo Vegas.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I met Mikey (not nearly the asshole in person), Saiger and Saiger (no videos), Meg and John (Johns in control in real life), their kids ( who call me grandpa), Tom and Missy ( Missy has forgiven me), some dude and his hot wife and Harper.

Nobody's been disappointing in person.

But, I hear danny's coming Friday.
How about some pics of the hot wife

Reactions: BIG WOOD

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Hey Mike, where is the April Mikeys Fest being held this year? Is it coming back to Nashville by chance? That'd be great, loved it last year and seems like a good central location for a lot of us who never make it yo Vegas.

This is it! It was supposed to be in Clearwater with The Experience in April, but it didn't work out. So Mike created this event.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I messaged George you were down there about an hour an 10 minutes from winter haven, He's ignoring me again.

Name
Nate W.
What kind of cleaner is being used with the Vibe on the tile? I have a few banks that require VLM on there carpets and I was going to pitch them on VLM tile cleaning as well... I seen on Orbots website using the brush to agitate and a pad to absorb...

Any neutral cleaner will work?

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Color me stupid, but I assumed the Vibe was gravity feed only, so I never took a closer look at it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom