Live from Nashville!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Although someone seems content on blowing money. I had to come inside, she wouldn't come out.
20160723_211858.jpg

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
What a great Fest!

Thanks again Mike & Paula for making this happen. Jordan and I had a great time working on how to make our business better. Came home with some great ideas.

Bardwell & Browning made us think. Lots of new tech tips and a chance to see some old friends. Nice to see a lot of rug guys show up. Don't make this your last visit.

Finally thanks to Adam who always reminds us of what's important.

J

JS41035

Holy smokes I gotta hit the treadmill.
The Bonzer is better with wheels. Maybe add some weights. And a straight handle.
Let the "evolution " continue.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Great pics!
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard as when I hung out with Bawb and Erik! :very_drunk:
I had one lovely gentleman (who will remain nameless!!) tell me I'm much prettier in person, that some people just aren't very photogenic!! Hahaha! :angry: :lol:
Mikey's response was classic...."Dude, how are you even married?!" Bahahaha!
The best part of this whole thing for me was to meet many of the folks who have helped me through the worst time of my life...to be able to hug them and talk face to face with them all meant so much to me....
Fred C is absolutely adorable by the way!
Matt Wood is one of the nicest guys I've ever met...and really tall!
Mikey is an awesome hugger and I felt like I was meeting my long lost brother or something....:cool:
Mark Saiger and his brother are both great guys and definitely full of energy!
The Stockwell clan are just as I had imagined...very sweet and caring.
Russ Terhaar and his lovely wife Mel are an amazing couple and I felt an immense connection with them.
Meg is fun and lively and we didn't get to hang out but I look forward to Vegas where we will get our chance!
Tom Conway....all I can say is Wow. Between you and Erik I was blessed to meet the two most inventive men in this industry. You are a genius and a gentleman!
I could go on and on about everyone but you get my point!
I had so much going on at home that I just could not stay as long as I wanted, and my head still is not back on track 100% in the business as I am still trying to adjust to a completely new life and environment but I will say this....
I am more committed to this board and the industry than ever. I know I haven't been posting much since I moved but I know y'all know how much I love you and once the dust settles (literally..as my house is being remodeled to my taste and I have been living out of a bag for 3 weeks) and my head is more clear I will be back to my usual (hopefully even better) self, with a new mentality and clear focus. This move has been a much harder adjustment than I thought and it is taking me some time to get used to working for someone else. I feel like I am struggling to break free from this cocoon but I know that once I do....the world better watch out!
Mikeysfest I think was the first real step in my breaking out.....thank you everyone! :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom