Live from Nashville!

Big Jim

Name
James Milne
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mikey P

Administrator
We missed some spots..

I arranged to have Jimmy Hitt come by tomorrow to spot clean. His company has what it takes to clean the whole building bottom to top.

The Preston is starting a complete remodel and re imaging in November

20160725_110311.jpg

Reactions: PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB

They need it. I hope it includes a staff turn over or comprehensive training in customer service. I think John Browning should get in on the action over there and do some consulting work for them. They clearly need better internal systems, communication and leadership to motivate that staff.

Mikey P

Administrator
They need it. I hope it includes a staff turn over or comprehensive training in customer service. I think John Browning should get in on the action over there and do some consulting work for them. They clearly need better internal systems, communication and leadership to motivate that staff.

Did you have issues outside of the restaurant? I didnt..

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
My lost package, bar service (if you don't want to consider that the restaurant). Slow service At front desk at times, but at least they were friendly.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
We missed some spots..

I arranged to have Jimmy Hitt come by tomorrow to spot clean. His company has what it takes to clean the whole building bottom to top.

View attachment 16402
That's what happens when you get a dozen different cleaners trying out "sometimes strange" pieces of equipment and no one really paying close attention to stop and start markers. Jimmy and his Vortex will be a hero now! Thanks Jimmy

And to any spots Mark couldn't get us to move out of his way when he was pre spraying! lol

Mikey P

Administrator
That's what happens when you get a dozen different cleaners trying out "sometimes strange" pieces of equipment and no one really paying close attention to stop and start markers. Jimmy and his Vortex will be a hero now! Thanks Jimmy

And to any spots Mark couldn't get us to move out of his way when he was pre spraying! lol

I had to point out the streaks to management, they didn't notice.

The two area rugs in the lobby got the most accolades..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just made it to Normal Illinois for overnight.

Met more carpet cleaners along the way.

Today's trip we started in Atlanta GA,.

Had a meeting at Harvard Chemical Research today... Bought everyone at the end of facility Krispy Kreme donuts!

Got excited about what we have going and after saying our good byes so everyone could get to work... We hit the road.

We seriously had other carpet cleaners who recognized the Saiger's Steam Clean van pull over in parking lots and wave us down.

It's been an adventure. We have one more meeting in Minneapolis MN and get home.

My wife has told me I better get home and be home by Tuesday... And PS... You're not going like Wednesday! :eekk: :headscratch:

20160725_140408.jpg

20160725_075438.jpg

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
It was a great time, nice to see some familiar faces and meeting new ones. I'm glad I evaded the camera(s) since Bawb kept calling me a fat ass even though I've lost 20+ lbs since he last saw me. I hope that Cabo Wabo felt good the next morning @bob vawter

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom