Lockheart, you goober. and e-idle.

Mikey P

Administrator
The Everest has been the industry's bestselling large-class liquid-cooled truckmount for many years. Featuring the Hyundai 4 cyl. power plant and the Gardner Denver TriFlow® Tri-Lobe vacuum blower, the Everest combines dual-wand capacity with precise temperature control. With easy access to components for simplified maintenance, the Everest is the perfect choice both for carpet cleaning and water restoration. Choose the best configuration for your needs. HP units feature 3000 psi solution pressure for the toughest hard surface and pressure washing jobs. LP units deliver 1200 psi for efficient carpet and upholstery cleaning. All Everest models feature a 100 gal. waste tank. Add Prochem's e-idle option for significant fuel savings.

He tried to tell me the HP was 1000 PSI max

Do any of you Everest owners have the e-idle?

• Exclusive e-idle™ Intelligent Idle-down System saves up to 23% on fuel and reduces noise by automatically idling down when it senses the machine is not in use.
  • Gardner Denver TriFlow® positive displacement blower. Outstanding vacuum for water restoration, dual-wand operation and long hose runs.
  • Single or Dual Wand Operation. Use with a single 2.5 in. wand or two 2 in. wands for large commercial jobs.
  • High Pressure Configuration creates up to 3000 PSI for pressure washing
  • Prefilter Box. Easy clean up between jobs without opening waste tank.
  • Exhaust Deflector keeps hot exhaust off operator and out of vehicle.
  • Aluminum Frame. Lighter weight and superior corrosion resistance.
  • Auto Chemical Prime streamlines setup.
  • Chemical Simulator makes switching between chemicals easy.
  • Hot Water Tap fills chemical jug with hot water to improve chemical performance.
  • Shutdown Identifiers diagnose the cause of shutdown to correct the problem limiting downtime.
  • Electronic Fuel Injection eliminates the need for a governor, improves RPM stability and automatically adjusts for altitude changes.
  • Console Light illuminates control panel in dim light conditions.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
6A7B88E0-AE45-4388-A4FB-04973B2FC269.png
AEABD090-6D86-4AA2-BC0A-CF8B75566865.png
Please let me know if you need any clarification, these are from the Prochem Everest hp manual. You have to bypass the heat exchanger at 1200 psi.

Reactions: SamIam

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
As you can see there is not a heat exchanger in the “high pressure side” of the pressure system as it is diverted and just goes to the panel for service.

6DEDD04C-3F90-4DD4-A225-E8FF27CF5D20.png

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You will probably never use it. We never did on the 805 in all the years we owned it. However we got the HP just in case. You would larger pressure wash hose to use it.

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The sweet old lady you’re cleaning for should have the algae cleaned off her wooden stairs so she won’t slip and fall. It’s a nice little extra you can give to the job to increase the value and customer satisfaction.

3000psi turns that little add on into a 5min job.

Reactions: Old Coastie
Name
Lee Stockwell
The sweet old lady you’re cleaning for should have the algae cleaned off her wooden stairs so she won’t slip and fall. It’s a nice little extra you can give to the job to increase the value and customer satisfaction.

3000psi turns that little add on into a 5min job.
3000 psi on Wood?

Reactions: Askal

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I never exceed 800 psi for anything we clean, 3000 is totally unnecessary, unless you are cleaning pigsty.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Lockhart is right !

1000 PSI @ 5 GPM with Heat should do any jobs a carpet cleaner would attempt.

3000 PSI is too high for most brass fittings anyway.

Parker Specs: BH2-60
4992.JPG

PRODUCT TYPE QUICK COUPLING FEMALE COUPLER
TYPE 60 SERIES
BODY SIZE 1/4"
BODY MATERIAL BRASS
PORT SIZE 1/4" - 18
PORT CONNECTION FEMALE NPTF
TEMPERATURE RATING -40 DEG TO +250 DEG F
PRESSURE RATING 1,000 PSI

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Lockhart is right !

1000 PSI @ 5 GPM with Heat should do any jobs a carpet cleaner would attempt.

3000 PSI is too high for most brass fittings anyway.

Parker Specs: BH2-60
4992.JPG

PRODUCT TYPE QUICK COUPLING FEMALE COUPLER
TYPE 60 SERIES
BODY SIZE 1/4"
BODY MATERIAL BRASS
PORT SIZE 1/4" - 18
PORT CONNECTION FEMALE NPTF
TEMPERATURE RATING -40 DEG TO +250 DEG F
PRESSURE RATING 1,000 PSI

Who would operate that QC @ 3 times it's rating ??
If that's the only problem, then it'll be time to get some different couplings. Because carpet isn't the only thing that's cleaned. People ask me all the time if I do garage floors. A higher pressure gets the job done faster.

When I had my pressure washer, it was a 4000psi setup. It was nice to put on a pw spinner and clean someone's driveway. It'd be nice if all our truckmounts had a 3000psi setup

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If you don't ever foresee a need it might be a waste. With us doing restoration work I thought there could be a need some day. ???
Doing restoration, I can see it. Doing what Mikey does, I can't see it being profitable. I think 1000 psi with heat is great. 3000 psi, the heat won't keep up, so it is a bit of a waste. 3000 psi power washer is under a $1000.

Reactions: ronbeatty

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I hate to wait for the truck to warm up, I get instant heat and off I go. During the spring, summer and fall I use the heater for dual wanding on big commercial jobs but in the winter it just takes to long to get hot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom