Made a trip to Atlanta and TCS today.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, that's got to be the same dude, Duane. Does he really take that dog with him everywhere?

No MSDS sheets, no selley chemical ... DooDaddy.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Mardy...

Yes, virtually every time Ive seen him, he had a dog with him. If I remember correctly, he had 2 at one time. He's pretty eccentric...

MSDS sheets have been, are, and will be, on the web site as PDF files. All ya gotta do is DL them and run as many copies as you want.

For the record, while I'm at it...

We're testing a "Green" version of CitruSolvit now. Virtually all water- soluble "Citrus" products that I've seen have butyl in them... including mine. But that's being addressed now...

Currently working on a new liquid Odor "cide" type of product, and a new upholstery cleaner as well.[/u]

hogjowl

Idiot™
No MSDS problems on my end, Duane. I'm just relating some info that I "heard" on the street. Know whut I mean Vern?

By-the-way ... if you ever get to the point that I can't buy Clean Streak from you, I'm gonna tell danny you're gay.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Actually, regarding Clean Streak (and OneStep powder), I was at my chemist friend's today and we were looking at a ribbon blender he's going to give me. It's a pretty interesting (and expensive) machine that's designed specifically to blend powders. That one makes up to 500 lb. at a time and does it in about 1/4 the time that it takes me to make 150 lb. now. When I outgrow it, he's agreed to make the two for me in the larger blender that they have...

Don't worry about the Clean Streak. Like everything else, I'm seriously ramping up production capability now.

I'll take your words to heart, regarding the MSDS and have my friend insert a MSDS in every case...

B

Bruceman!

Marty,

Thanks for the kind words. We try really hard to serve our customers in the way we would like to be served.

As for the Accelerated acquisition, we are quite able to service your machine whether Mike is here or not. There are 14 people at TCS, 5 of whom are in the service department, not counting Mike. So if Mike goes on vacation, you'll be just fine. Most repairs can be done while you wait. Besides, Mike doesn't work on the machines anyway... No need to worry about "lapses" in service, as there is ALWAYS someone here.

If you call during the day, you will NEVER get voicemail or an answering machine. Unlike some "distributor/manufacturers" TCS has a full staff devoted to getting you what you need, when you need it.

End of commercial

Bruceman!

hogjowl

Idiot™
True ... I can't think of a time when I have EVER come to TCS during normal business hours and found a note on the door saying Mike was gone for the day ... or week.

Plus, I don't think Mike would even FIT in a tepee or sweat lodge. LOL!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom