Marketing problem

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Not really competing... More than likely just doin' up cards & flyers for people for free... :D

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMO that is the way it should be......... we are all in the same boat so why do we have to allow a dollar to be the deciding factor to help each other out

Don't we have enough problems in that area with our distributors and manufactures ??

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I should listen to Tom's advise. I need to join a networking group. For some reason, I just can't get myself to do it.

Becker

Name
Becker
The times you talked to me it was on a phone I think. Hmmmmm . It might have been a tin can and string.

Jimbo

Here you go, Terje:

* BNI Pacific Rim Connectors--Meets every Monday morning at 7 a.m. at Quality Inn Baron Suites, 100 E. Kellogg Rd. For more information contact JD Merris, (360)738-9418, or Leena Kirschman, 360-527-4960; or visit www.bninw.com. BNI is a business and professional networking organization that offers members the opportunity to share ideas, contacts and most importantly, referrals. First breakfast is free.

My biz zooms with it...plus it's one heck of a place to hang out with beautiful women!- Jim

Becker

Name
Becker
And it is at an INN, so if all goes well you don't have to travel far.

I've sat in on LaTips, and BNI. I can see where it could work. I have never joined because of the times and places the groups met.

Some of the groups have higher standards than others. Such as missing meetings, leads brought in etc.

Hell it is a free breakfast.

Becker

Name
Becker
The ones I sat in on were at 7:am.

I drop my son off at school at 8:30 and then start my day.

I might join one that meats in the evening.

Keyword "loaded"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom