Mikey’s Fest Florida updates

FredC

Village Idiot
Tom,

You don't have to put it in the media section or add it as a link. Just post the youtube url from your address bar

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBxAKCR2CSI

becomes

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Brian H

Name
Brian H

Hey, I know that gal!!!!

2011-06-03_23-04-09_250.jpg

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'M going! seemed too good to pass up. Great Speakers and topics... I also want to test drive the DwellPro. Maybe test out some Stone and Wood stuff---

Oh and I want to be Sold on that VOODOO carpet cleaning method called Encapsulation---I hope Im wrong about Encap-- cuz that shit looks easy!

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
jack zerkie
I,m going to try and come up on Tuesday after 4pm to see the displays. I didn,t sign for any class because at my old age if I.m not working in the afternoon I fall asleep sitting in a chair, but I can keep going as long as I,m cleaning carpets. I live about 100 miles south of Clearwater and might drive my Goldwing up for the show. jz.

Mikey P

Administrator
I've asked all the chemical manufacturers to bring labeled spray bottles containing their top 4 products to the outside demo area.

Attendees will be given the opportunity to try many solutions as well as many tools and truckmounts.

Thanks to Dave Gill we'll have loads of filthy fabrics and carpet to play with.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
So bummed right now.., I was so pumped to go to this one, however my son has a 3 day school trip that I am going on with him and I'm actually going to be a chaperon. On one hand I love that I have the opportunity to do this (because that's what I got into this business for) however I hate that I have to miss this great event.

I so wish you would create a video of all the speakers...I would gladly pay for that as I'm sure others would

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom