Mixed Reviews

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
To much to read, but I'm sure the same old stuff. Everybody agrees it's awesome on cgd. We also use it exclusively on residential. Most of the homes we clean are large and open and we move quite a bit. Keep in mind, that I bought the zipper when nobody on this board was using it. Many had passed. My opinion is not based on board hype. Yes, I have a wand on board but it would take you five minutes to get it out. We have increased business by a hair over 40% since switching. Not by adding more time, but by getting more work done in the same time. It takes good solid hose management, but when you have it really does zip. It still kicks my butt, but not as bad ,and not the lower back. I also carry a hoss, vario and crb. They all get used but the zipper does 95 percent of the work.

Gene

hogjowl

Idiot™
i used it on an occupied house this afternoon. I was by myself. It wasn't too bad, and of course, it cleaned better than the wand. I noticed the rear glide was all chewed up from my son being lazy and cleaning over the top of metal doorway strip. It had marble sized gouges in it. I've told him a thousand times to do the trim work with the wand, but the Zipper has made him lazy.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i used it on an occupied house this afternoon. I was by myself. It wasn't too bad, and of course, it cleaned better than the wand. I noticed the rear glide was all chewed up from my son being lazy and cleaning over the top of metal doorway strip. It had marble sized gouges in it. I've told him a thousand times to do the trim work with the wand, but the Zipper has made him lazy.

I turn around to clean the threshold and behind the door. The same way I did it with the wand. I hate overspray on the hard surface. It's how I train all my helpers.

hogjowl

Idiot™
They spray forward, but they don't spray flush to the back of the front glide, so you would still have to push the front glide over the strip.

Or edge with the wand.

Heck, even if they DID spray up to the back of the front glide, you would still have to push the Zipper over the top of the strip. It's the weight of the tool that makes it eat the glide.

Name
I'm Rick James
Good thing you didn't get an Amtex.. lots of unhappy customers with their machines breaking due to bad welds, bad design with people afraid to speak up because they are afraid to loose support.. then come to find out that little muslim kid with the "homemade" clock was hoaxing the whole thing for attention and money.. the money coming from donations via Go Fund Me.

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
then come to find out that little muslim kid with the "homemade" clock was hoaxing the whole thing for attention and money.. the money coming from donations via Go Fund Me.

Can you explain that comment?

Back
Top Bottom