Mr Ed Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey P

Administrator
Dear Sir.

Please ask yourself why these fine companies are associating them selves with me and my event.

1. Prochem
2. Masterblend
3. Vac a Way
4. Greenglides
5. Service Monster
6. Judson
7. Dri Eaz- Sapphire
8. Mytee,
9. Hydramaster
10. Injectadry/Al Bradham
11. Full Circle/CTI
12. Savage TM
13. Jon Don/SFS
14. Grout Perfect
15. PDQ Post Cards
16. Andrechelle.com
17. Bridgepoint
18. Powerclean

Now please tell us why you never attend these grass roots events yourself?

You are more than welcome to bring yourself and your machines to Nashville next year.

and I won't even charge you. :shock:

and you more than welcome to create a profile here as well.

The Preacher

admiralclean said:
He's STILL calling that a TM?

I can understand how a non-cleaner could fall for that, though.

I wunder how many "LectroMounts" he's sold, compared to you selling a TCS TM??? :p

G

I'd rather buy a tre alenn website than anything that martha has worked on....

Unless, of course it was non-running...a quick twist of a screwdriver and WOW! it works now!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
How did Mr Brevik suddenly get thrust into this conversation?

Wheelwright is using one of those units as a truck mount, and by what he tells me is getting some terrific results.

No one can tell me that Rhodesian/British/Canadian is easy to please.

I've never known Tony to say something falsely kind about anything. In fact, I'm not sure I've known him to say honestly kind things about anything come to think of it......

harryhides

Name
Tony
Yes, it's true that Terry and I designed the world's first combo electric Porty/TM.

I use the word TM loosley ( since the unit has wheels and is not bolted to the van ) but it works just fine on residential jobs needing under 200 ft of hose and it's way better than eny other Porty I've ever used on Commercial jobs. My son is a computer geek and even more of a mechanical idiot than Marty if you can imagine that. He hasn't had a lick of trouble since day one.
I just got a referral from a half million sq ft job we do which resulted in a new quarter million sq ft job due to the superior results. Thor can operate at over 200 ft from the sink so not much bucket brigade.

Thank You Terry.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ed Valentine used to be at most of the industry events in the 1970's and 80's. He tired of the industry politics and backroom deals. They made several big electric units back then. Since the first Summerfest when we tried to cajole him into coming he deferred to his family. In fact you WON'T see him on the boards at night or on weekends...his family gets that time. I spent some time with his son Tony, nice young man.

Thanks,
Lee

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
harryhides said:
Yes, it's true that Terry and I designed the world's first combo electric Porty/TM.

I use the word TM loosley ( since the unit has wheels and is not bolted to the van ) but it works just fine on residential jobs needing under 200 ft of hose and it's way better than eny other Porty I've ever used on Commercial jobs. My son is a computer geek and even more of a mechanical idiot than Marty if you can imagine that. He hasn't had a lick of trouble since day one.
I just got a referral from a half million sq ft job we do which resulted in a new quarter million sq ft job due to the superior results. Thor can operate at over 200 ft from the sink so not much bucket brigade.

Thank You Terry.

wheels to a TM...
is as wheels to a house.......

it ain't!

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Well excuse me. I stand corrected.

Did it come with a lifetime supply of fuses, too?

No need - all components are easily found locally, easy to access and easily replaced

You're just jealous that I found a winner first time and that you are still, after how many tms, still looking.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
Dear Sir.

Please ask yourself why these fine companies are associating them selves with me and my event.

1. Prochem
2. Masterblend
3. Vac a Way
4. Greenglides
5. Service Monster
6. Judson
7. Dri Eaz- Sapphire
8. Mytee,
9. Hydramaster
10. Injectadry/Al Bradham
11. Full Circle/CTI
12. Savage TM
13. Jon Don/SFS
14. Grout Perfect
15. PDQ Post Cards
16. Andrechelle.com
17. Bridgepoint
18. Powerclean

Now please tell us why you never attend these grass roots events yourself?

You are more than welcome to bring yourself and your machines to Nashville next year.

and I won't even charge you. :shock:

and you more than welcome to create a profile here as well.

Two questions-

Where's Joe, Lisa and Howard?

How long are you gonna have a hard on for Ed :?:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I think that the following people should be invited

Chuck Dewald
Ruth Travis
Jeff Bishop

All three have been influential in the cleaning industry, and the first two are from Tennessee.

Bjorn

merty was not two of the only people that reserved a room for mikeyfesta

Jim1

Why Attack the Guy, Or just throw gas on the Subject......

Its his choice to attend or Not,

HOW does it affect your life in any way if he choose's another direction....
Yes I own a Recoil, It does the job it should do, Im not going to put 500ft off it, And I have posted that on his board before,
Ed and I have disagreed on several subjects over the 3 year time I have owned the Recoil, I do respect the Guy. And I value his Input.

There are some out there that push the unit to far, That I have clashed with on his board, One that I know of was banned from here,

Just beacuse someone decides to use the unit different from everyone else is no reason to bad mouth the Inventor, If you have that Big of Hard On for him, Please just go into a closet and just rub it out, It really gets old after a while..

Or just stay sober, I dont know which one you tell me
Jim

I'd like to see Willie Nelson there. We could have a contest to see who can clean his beard the best with the best dry time?

Mikey P

Administrator
Why did I bring Ed up here?

because HE brought me up on ICS.

I was a very dissatisfied customer of his and voiced my opinion of his lousy half assed machine.

And now I own the the worlds busiest cleaning forum and it just plain drives him nuts.

U-R who -U- hang with
Posted By Ed Valentine on 10/8/2009 at 11:15 AM

The true meaning of: " true friends"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the past several years in reviewing the various boards in our Industry I have come to recognize the various grouping of certain type individuals. Many are positive while others seem to get their energy from being as negative and pathetic as they come. I guess it is human nature that we humans only associate with people of similar backgrounds & gravitate toward people with common interests. This subject however got me to thinking about something related to my experience(s).

A longtime friend and pastor recently asked me, "What do you want to be doing when you are caught by death?"

After a considerable pause, my response was that I wanted to be surrounded by as many Good friends & family members as possible. And, also, for my part, I want to be found doing something worthy of a man, something good and noble.

One way to live good lives is to is to do something within our power to associate with people whose company----will improve us in both wisdom & virtue. During our years on this earth we should spend as much time as possible with the Wise & the Good.

Why? Because this has great significance on who we are & who we become. People are vastly more valuable than things. Material things can be convenient, comfortable, and enjoyable. There is nothing wrong with having nice things but knowing who we should have as our (Good) friends is critical.

In a difficult time(s), or in important decision making, we mostly rely on those whom have shown honesty & respect only because we want honest direction.

Negative people will eventually turn on their foes who want to hide behind the shield of deceitful and vindictive clans.

But, for me and I hope, all of us will keep trying to make as many Good friends as possible, because in the end that's all that matters---not money, things, awards, degrees, or possessions. When you think about it, a Good death only comes from a Good life.

And as for me, I have been blessed with many, many Noble Friends, like yourselves and I thank you for it.

Just something to think about. (BTW, this is a great board and so are the people on it)

The very best to all;
Ed Valentine
Cross-American Corp.

Jim1

negative and pathetic as they come

Was that part about you, I couldn't tell, Maybe you took offense to the wrong thing again, I never saw your name mentioned

It simply look like Ed was making a decent post, You saw a opening to attack and what do you know, The blood from one head
left and went to another, Find a Closet and move on...

This shit is just getting old.....

Mikey P

Administrator
You can bet that lousy job you did on my pos rug that that post was about MB.

Oh and Jim, you can say shit here.

"Poo" makes you sound like a chump who would be stupid enough o buy a resoil.

Oh poo! I bought one too, sorry.

Jim1

I said SHIT, your system said Poooo....

Check the Recoil Board where I copied the Info....

Im know computer expert but I copied the Info as was....

Have you ever thought about picking up the phone and Just calling the man, This bad Blood could be resolved, This feud is just stupid,

He prefers to stay at home then attend your trade show, " SO WHAT " Im not going to attend your show either does that make me a horrible person. Last count I was told there were around 60,000 capet cleaners in the staes, How many really make it to your trade show, I realize your ego is frail but most of us attend different functions

Lets move on Shall WEEEEEEEEEE

Jim

Mikey P

Administrator
Jim, let me let you in on a little secret.

I really don't want Ed to attend.

You see I would really feel like poo if someone were to actually buy one of those things because they thought by being at MF it was endorsed by the board as a quality product.

The only thing I could possibly say to Ed on the phone can be said in two words right here.

ROTO MOLD

let me guess, you actually enjoy unscrewing all 8 (or is it 12?) misaligned screws to work on that spaghetti inside, right?

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777
G

I am really likeing the tone of this board lately . Wow what a refreshing change .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom