Mr Ed Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey P

Administrator
John that picture was given to me from a member here.

I have no idea what year it was made.

My machine from 2001 looked just like that inside.

Either Willy or Ed had tidied things up.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mike has never made any bones about trying to get stuff, but I have felt he always has given his honest opinion of them after (it is for others to decide for themselves if the opinion is their own). He trashes people that are freinds and compliments peoople he doesn't need to. Though Mike's and my business are on opposite spectrums in terms of pricing, and he goofs on me whenever he gets the chance, Ii think of him as a friend like Jim does. His staying quiet and working behind the scenes to help with Jeff's situation says much about his friensdship & positive charactor. We are all complicated people James, none of us perfect, but most of us honest and good at our core. I think you and Mike both are.

This has been a moment with Ken.

Reactions: FB7777

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I know the meaning of the word "gift" Mr Cooper.

Honest questions and an interest in truthful answers rather than popularity are admirable qualities that I have been willing to give you credit for having.

Sly insults insintuating a lack intelligence in someone who treats you with respect are not.

I don't believe we have anything else to say to one another.

Reactions: FB7777
Name
Nate W.
Jim Pemberton said:
I know the meaning of the word "gift" Mr Cooper.

Honest questions and an interest in truthful answers rather than popularity are admirable qualities that I have been willing to give you credit for having.

Sly insults insintuating a lack intelligence of someone who treats you with respect are not.

I don't believe we have anything else to say to one another.

Damn, Just Damn!!! That's gonna leave a mark. :D

Mikey P

Administrator
A few more words then I"m putting this thread to rest.

Angelic Ed is held up to be a saint by some of you.

You've been snookered my friends.

I take it you never saw him with out his duct taped card board angel wings off when he was posting under the name The Rock on Cooper's old board.
He acted like he thought none of the BBs regulars could see him (he was right, the board sucked) and we got to see his true colors.

He was as despicable as they come, vulgar, rude and hardly a businessman. A true asshole.

IMO it was a refreshing change from the phony we get to see on ICS.

Don't believe me?

Ask Fred Boyle, Brevik, Foster, Danny AND Cooper.

Poor Ed my ass, he started his latest "feud" with his Guilt By Association thread on ICS last week.

Ricky dude, you're OK spending $3200 on a machine that looks like shit?
You sound like a phony with something to sell dude.
The machine I bough was huge hunk of shit.

End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom