My day sucked!!!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
PEE-ESSS

pot has never done a thing for me for pain.
Matter of fact, it has the opposite effect ..it can and does intensify it

..L.T.A.
Not for everybody and not a panacea for everything but I had a uncle dying from multiple cancers, (lifetime alcoholic). His son finally persuaded him to try a little pot. Worked better than the morphine the doctors had him on. He had more energy, less constipation and a better appetite. He couldn't eat much cause his throat was rotten with cancer but he enjoyed his last days in less pain. I am not a pot user but I would love to see more research done on medical uses.

Reactions: SCC and Dolly Llama

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
These stairs this morning did nothing to help my back.

E302B2F0-BC1D-4387-A477-63B46CF0F8DA.jpeg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

SCC

Name
Steve Baker
PEE-ESSS

pot has never done a thing for me for pain.
Matter of fact, it has the opposite effect ..it can and does intensify it

..L.T.A.
I'm the exact opposite. I still take a pain pill or two on bad days. All of that changed after a month or two on mmj. It's in it's infancy as well. The products are much more effective than they were 3-4 years ago.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm the exact opposite. I still take a pain pill or two on bad days. All of that changed after a month or two on mmj. It's in it's infancy as well. The products are much more effective than they were 3-4 years ago.

can't take narcotics ..I'll abuse them.
I was in a pain management program years ago ..ended up eating my scrip and three other people's scrips every month too

I have no problem with pot use medically or recreationally
(hell, I think they should repeal all prohibition laws)
I just know it intensifies "my" aches 'n pains

if it works for you....

1535309793825.png

..L.T.A.

Reactions: SCC and Cleanworks

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Well hope ur back feels better man, that sucks. If you have an extra 15-20min a day mon-wed-fri it would surely change ur life

Today on the menu I have:
5 sets of 5 reps 245lb squats,
5 sets of 5 reps 195lb bench press,
5 sets of 5 reps 170lb pendlay row.

Should take me about 25min

Ill prob eat about 4,000+ calories today including desert, possibly a cheeseburger and ill continue to drop weight, down 20lbs total in the last 5 weeks.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well hope ur back feels better man, that sucks. If you have an extra 15-20min a day mon-wed-fri it would surely change ur life

Today on the menu I have:
5 sets of 5 reps 245lb squats,
5 sets of 5 reps 195lb bench press,
5 sets of 5 reps 170lb pendlay row.

Should take me about 25min

Ill prob eat about 4,000+ calories today including desert, possibly a cheeseburger and ill continue to drop weight, down 20lbs total in the last 5 weeks.
Thanks. Today is the first day I'm feeling human again. I scheduled Sunday and Monday off. I'm so busy right now I'm stacking jobs like cord wood. I know it won't last forever, but I'm busting my butt while it lasts. I'm not falling into the trap that this pace will last forever, but I'm hopeful. Last winter I almost starved.

As for the workout routine, I'm with you there. I need to get on one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom