My truck mount please read

Greenie

Just goes to show that I would rather be in a bad deal with good people then a "good deal" with bad people. MasterBlend and the AdcoPro family will always be one of the Good Guys in our industry.

John Watson

Aaron has his devious smirk and Larry has the twinkle in his Mr Clean Smile. You guys and your stuff are still Nemero Ono with me. It would be great to see you or your presence at the Mikeyfest

John Watson

Hey His Teenis, Not everybody is a one man shop like you!!!!:twisted:

Go step in the snow and cool off. :lol:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
That's great the blower is being taken care of but...

What happened to all the other issues?.

You seem to be happy now but by the sound of your original post it's very likely that something else will go wrong in the next 10-20 hours.

Albert

ChuckR

Only thing i am waiting on is new vac Gage. They are going to figure out the inverter problem.

Name
steve snail
1400+ hrs on my "El"

One of the most trouble free TM's I have owned.

Keep it clean! A lot of problems are prevented just by keeping any TM wiped down and cleaned.

The Inverter worked for better than a year and started to fail. I took it off and now run a power cord to the customers house. 80%+ can be reached w/a 50' cord, much less pita that I though it would be (running the cord and finding outlets).

I'm on my second vac gage at it is toast also.

Kerosene burner: at the first sign of smoke off the stack, replace the fuel filter in the kerosene line.

Replace the Honda air filter every other month, 25 bucks $$$!

I drain the oil every Friday and it takes exactly one quart to fill it back up, unless you also put on a new filter.

Pimp it out Greenie style!

Greenie

That unit is also avail. with a Little Giant, I always thought if nothing else, it's one less cord to worry about and still plenty of heat, I think it even cost less as well.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Actually the Little Giant equipped El Diablo is $1000 more than the Kero/Diesel heated unit.

They used to be the same price.

With the better heat, and hot pressure capability of the Kero unit, it is a much better deal IMHO. However, being an inspired copy of the Steam Genie Sizzler series, the LPG units have quite a following. I sell quite a few to former Sizzler owners.

Greenie

Hmmm....

No inverter, just seemed like the two would be about equal...guess them Italian heaters are inexpensive.

Saving a $1000
A step ahead
not having to plug in 1 yr. from now
Priceless

Kelly

I recently converted an old steam genie to an oil burner we got from master blend. the kid dosent have any trouble at all plugging it in. It pretty much bolts right in. Now the only trouble the guy has that runs it is that it burns up hoses, plus now he can do tile with pressures to about 2000 psi as well which he couldnt do with his little giant

L

Larry Haack

El Diablo Truck mounts

We have had issues with inverters used on the diesel/kerosene heaters that run on 110 volt electricity. The inverters were shutting down when temperatures were reaching 105 degrees in the vans, rather that the 150 degrees listed in the specs for the inverters. We now know how to correct the problem inside the inverter. We have now gone to a small generator mounted on the unit powered by the Honda engine. We no longer have electrical issues running the heaters off the generators. We also know a quick solution to any inverter problems. Call us if you have inverter problems.

The Little Giant propane heaters had a dramatic price increase last Jan 2007. We are selling mainly diesel heater units because of the better heat and the ability to go up to 2,000psi. You can run 2 wands wide open with 06 jets and keep the temperature over 220 degrees with the diesel heater.

Larry Haack
MasterBlend
Denver, CO

Greenie

Kelly said:
I recently converted an old steam genie to an oil burner we got from master blend. the kid dosent have any trouble at all plugging it in. It pretty much bolts right in. Now the only trouble the guy has that runs it is that it burns up hoses, plus now he can do tile with pressures to about 2000 psi as well which he couldnt do with his little giant

2000 psi for tile? Does he really go over 1000 psi much?

I sympathize with Larry on the LG heater increase, used to be able to get a #2HT under a grand....not any more.

Kelly

If I were doing tile cleaning, I know that I would much rather run 1000 psi through a coil rated for 2000 psi, rather than taking a chance on running 1000 psi through a heater coil thats rated at 1000 psi or less. If I remember right the little giant copper coil heaters arent a real tile cleaners choice for heaters, the max pressure limit is too low and the replacement cost is too high for a pressure blown coil. I hear theres a stainless steel coil available, but Ive never seen one.

Back
Top Bottom