Need convincing that OP/ VLM works?

Mikey P

Administrator
Rent, borrow, buy or hire to have some commercial carpet cleaned in a building that you visit every week, such as your church, fave restaurant, UPS store. wife's work, kids school, etc
Make sure a two pad OP, real crystalizer method is used. None of this 3M fiber pad only or film former nonsense.
Now study over the next 6 months how it re-soils and spots reappear (or not) ..

Most will see the truth, but there will those that continue to suffer the consequences of blindness, ignorance and stupidity.

Reactions: KevinL

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Rent, borrow, buy or hire to have some commercial carpet cleaned in a building that you visit every week, such as your church, fave restaurant, UPS store. wife's work, kids school, etc
Make sure a two pad OP, real crystalizer method is used. None of this 3M fiber pad only or film former nonsense.
Now study over the next 6 months how it re-soils and spots reappear (or not) ..

Most will see the truth, but there will those that continue to suffer the consequences of blindness, ignorance and stupidity.

Accusing people who don’t agree with your conclusions of “blindness, ignorance, and stupidity” isn’t a desirable way to make a point Michael.

Mikey P

Administrator
Accusing people who don’t agree with your conclusions of “blindness, ignorance, and stupidity” isn’t a desirable way to make a point Michael.

It's not a conclusion based on oppinions Jim, it's not even debatable.

And anyone who chooses to ignore fact of how well the process works, at this point in time is, well...

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm beyond thrilled to see that you're on the path to truly understanding the process and if you were out in the field you would have been the at the point much sooner

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
So unbecoming of ver 3.0. :oldrolleyes: you can be better 🫶
try to control your reactionary mind.

It's a challenge for me too.
There's a stream of ants climbing on my wall near my desk in Thailand. I gave a jar that some had climbed into and gave them to my wife to kill, figured she knew where the bug spray was.
She placed the jar outside so the ants could escape. Our chickens are eating them now.:eekk:🤷‍♂️🤣 circle of life.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mikey P

Administrator
FB_IMG_1708254112729~2.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
So unbecoming of ver 3.0. :oldrolleyes: you can be better 🫶
try to control your reactionary mind.

It's a challenge for me too.
There's a stream of ants climbing on my wall near my desk in Thailand. I gave a jar that some had climbed into and gave them to my wife to kill, figured she knew where the bug spray was.
She placed the jar outside so the ants could escape. Our chickens are eating them now.:eekk:🤷‍♂️🤣 circle of life.

Jesus didn't always speak in parables..

There are times when you just need to call a spade a spade.

And for our southern idiot friend who claims this is all a sales pitch, he should probably take intp consideration that 90% of my income from Green Glides is from the Glides themselves, so why would I be pushing a method that other than the occasional machine sale, hardly benefits me.

Because it's the right thing to do, for us as an industry.

• Love
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom