New 370ss

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Would the jury would please disregard that statement.

It better have gone cheap. It sat around for a decade or more. Plus it is a POS anyway.
You could always pick on StramBrite. They’re still trying to sell a Velocity.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What is that Damon? I do buy HEPA vacuums from them. But hey, why not spread the wealth. :biggrin:
hybrid_truck-mount_mytee-etm_v-tech_hurrican-truckmount.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
you understood his comment?

just what Legends needs, another slide in to choose from..
My comment was concerning the ugliness of Butler machines. No...Legend doesn't need another slide in. I can see a few slide ins being taken off the list already

F

FB7777

I like and hate your comment. The butler is reliable and powerful, but it’s butt ugly and hardly any spare room. They can update the image a little and have a smaller tank to spare some room in there with a good APO
You may want to do a little research Matt.

Can't argue with your ' reliable and powerful' comment , the rest you clearly are clueless

They offer a smaller tank and APO option instead of the standard 110 tank.

As for ' hardly and]y spare room' Go check out the new mid mount Butler unit . It rivals CDS for rear space

'Butt ugly' is obviously in the eyes of the beholder, I think they are pristinely professional and impressive. If maintained, they will look great 10 years down the road.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have two little ones, I need that middle seat for when I take them to school in the morning. Slide-ins for the win!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You may want to do a little research Matt.

Can't argue with your ' reliable and powerful' comment , the rest you clearly are clueless

They offer a smaller tank and APO option instead of the standard 110 tank.

As for ' hardly and]y spare room' Go check out the new mid mount Butler unit . It rivals CDS for rear space

'Butt ugly' is obviously in the eyes of the beholder, I think they are pristinely professional and impressive. If maintained, they will look great 10 years down the road.
Yeah, I'm just commenting on all the pictures of butlers in vans I see online. They just look like they have hardly any space, and I'm comparing the plain butler cover box to some of these slide ins like the 3 leader truck mounts.

My comment was very controversial, because Butler is the leader in PTO units

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yeah, I'm just commenting on all the pictures of butlers in vans I see online. They just look like they have hardly any space, and I'm comparing the plain butler cover box to some of these slide ins like the 3 leader truck mounts.

My comment was very controversial, because Butler is the leader in PTO units
And also the leader in ugly. I agree with you. But no one ever called a carpet cleaner because his TM was cute. Here's the thing that bothers me about PTO units. I hate thinking my van will wear out before the TM. Seems like a real pain to transfer a PTO to a new van. I was impressed with Marty's CDS in Florida and with Mark's Butler. They were both getting it done.

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD
F

FB7777

Alright Saiger, the verdict is in ... Butler needs a face lift

Diamond plating, multicolored LEDs?

Poor girl is approaching 40 years old

IMG_0413.JPG

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
What you talkin bout Willis? You spray painted your wheels black.... :stir:
I had to replace a couple of the lug nuts on it, and they're a gold color. Until I touch it up with another coat of black paint, It reminds me of a black man with a gold tooth smiling. In other words...bling bling

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Would the jury would please disregard that statement.

It better have gone cheap. It sat around for a decade or more. Plus it is a POS anyway.

Company that bought it also has a Hydramaster Titan. Been running them both for a year.
We performed 1 minor service in the year.

Vacuum on the 860 is definitely better, since it has a #59 vs a #47 on the Titan.
Dual wanding better on the 860 !

Nissan engine is better motor than the Kubota IMO .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom