New Customer with Mold/Disenfectant Question

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like to use the analogy of the sun. I can be out all day in the sun and I just get browner. Another person can be out for an hour and burn severely.

We are all different with our sensitivities and it affects those that are young and elderly more. Anyone with compromised immune systems should be careful too. Once sensitized any amount will cause you some level of discomfort.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I can smell mold. It attacks my heart. I turn grey and can't breathe Right when it's real bad.
Last year when we did some remediation work at hospital ICU they couldn't have any spores in their testing. Mold can get deep into your body, lungs and cause you life threatening issues.

steve_64

Last year when we did some remediation work at hospital ICU they couldn't have any spores in their testing. Mold can get deep into your body, lungs and cause you life threatening issues.
Oh it was killing me fast one day. With 30 minutes of exposure I was sick for over 3 days. Two were really bad.

I never use to be this way. I've done some nasty jobs in my life, I never got sick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom