Newest Member Of PURECLEAN

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Couldn't find a AT so we built something as close to it as we could! 230 gallon fresh water - good to go!

photocopy2_zps531a2528.jpg

photocopy_zps3de4a6f2.jpg

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yeah it is a little shorter than what I would have liked but It works out pretty well. The wrap was $3800

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It looks great though, very clean look! I like it a lot!

$3,800 is a bite in the shorts BUT spread over the life of the wrap and given the marketing impact, not too bad a deal.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yeah I was a little pissed because the guy that does them usually did them for us for $1900. Than he jacked his prices up. But in this market 3800 is still a good price for a box truck.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've been driving this one around naked for almost a year now. We just got the design finished so hopefully get some signage on it soon. We need to, it's backing up, I also have a Transit we bought last month and another due anytime this month that are naked.

I think we got an estimate for the Transit's full wrap for around $3,000.00, that why I asked. :(

DSCN4506-1.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I like the fish tank look to the wrap.

Is there that much money to be made in mattress cleaning?
Piss and blood are the only calls we get for it.

Grout Recoloring has proven to be a good wrap/bullet list call to action for us.

Like Muffy, I want to see the inside.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Ben,
Good looking truck and wrap. HOw you liking the 650 HP so far? Did you go with similiar fresh tank from the info I sent to you? I like how compact it all looks. Do you have to run hose out the back door? That's my only complaint with the way we set ours up.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I was wondering what you have on the door? The two different sizes in the bullet points from the driver to passenger side, is bugging my OCD. The drivers side is easier to read than the other.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
just used the everest all day today and love it! havent finished inside yet so itsnothing impressive but i am going to throw some saphire reels on board i think.

rick imby

Name
Rick
I really like the wrap. It makes me think it is full of water and the truck will tip over on a tight corner.

How many different trucks have you had so far?

Rick

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I love the everest but there is no need unless dual wanding.apex is the best... Good thing you didnt post the plate Becker would be running it and calling all types of agencies

Becker

Name
Becker
Why would I do that?

You looking for another beat down Waffles?

Just raise your prices above $25.00 per room, even more so if you are doing as many steps as you say you are per room and you won't be so bitter.

This is all you are getting from me in this thread Waffles, not gunna trash the thread. You want to tangle, see ya in the bird room.

Ben, Nice rig.

I'm thinking my next van will be like this.

U-Suck.png

But, I'm not excited about the increased height.

Last edited:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It's an impressive truck.

What kind of work are you doing that demands the huge machine and oversize tank?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
We're doing mostly residential carpet /tile cleaning. I've owned many machines including

* Prochem Legend
* Prochem Performer
* Prochem Apex
* AeroTech
* Hydramaster Titan 875
* Prochem Everest 650HP
* ThermalWave

Cleaning with the Apex or Legend compared to any of these other machines is uncomparable in heat, suction and overall satisfaction in my opinion. I'm sure good results/dry times can be achieved with other machines but once you experience a powerhouse machine you just can never go back. Plus you get the added benefit of dual wanding when needed, the BIG TRUCK marketing and just confidence behind the wand for your technicians.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
The Hydramaster 875 is a machine that was designed with flaws. The first machine we had installed was a lemon pretty much. Bad blower right out of the gate, amongst other problems. My biggest issue was how much water it went through at a single job.... So- we had Hydramaster install a second brand new 875, only to be let down by the water by-pass issue. I had the Titan pulled and the Everest 650HP put in. MUCH BETTER. Awesome HEAT , suction and NO WATER BYPASS issue. We're very happy - just wish we would have gone with the Everest to begin with.

We also just bought the ThermalWave with 1,200 hours on it. So far it feels pretty good as well. Radiator was bad right out of the gate and it was making some "clanking" noises but Joe at JonDon is taking care of it for us.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have an everest and apex and I prefer the APEX for day to day residential. Maybe you had a heat problem w yours because I sail aty 230- pinned at 240 all day long

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ben one thing I have noticed and this is not intended as a knock but purely an observation. Your company seems to change machines and units alot. :confused:

You do know there is no silver bullet, don't you?

Machines are only as good as the technicians using them. Big "may" clean better IF the technican cares enough to put out the effort, otherwise it just eats up more fuel hauling it around.

A "good technican" with an average sized unit can out clean an "average technician" with a big unit.
(we are still talking about tm's....are'nt we? :icon_redface: I was anyway.)

I'd tend to side with Crowley, it doesn't always have to be big......umm TM wise.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yeah I agree, we do change machines a lot. BUT, I've only been in business for 4 years, I wanted to test different equipment out to find which system fit my goals the best which is partly why we've had so many machines. I agree with you 100%. A smaller machine can clean just as well as a big machine with the right skills. But I personally prefer the bigger machines when cleaning.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
The apex put out good heat, it was just the suction that I didn't like. If I got out more than 150 feet it just felt weak. I ran 4 to the door and all that stuff. Not knocking the machine - its just personal preference.

CleaningLA

Name
Fernando
Yeah I agree, we do change machines a lot. BUT, I've only been in business for 4 years, I wanted to test different equipment out to find which system fit my goals the best which is partly why we've had so many machines. I agree with you 100%. A smaller machine can clean just as well as a big machine with the right skills. But I personally prefer the bigger machines when cleaning.

Wow I thought you had been doing it for a lot longer Ben great job man. I'm about to hit my 3/12 year point next month. Since I added cc to my biz

Back
Top Bottom