No need to reinvent the wheel...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I now realize that I am unemployable. Since I cannot get along with the boss I have to be the boss. Just want to make my business and life simpler. A new van would be nice but it would be a piss poor business decision when I am still a single truck operation and not running at full capacity.

yor preachin to the choir.....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Except for the Zipper or course but we will tax the hell out of the bonzer.

Attachments

• IMG_20170211_163917.jpg
    IMG_20170211_163917.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

EDS

Name
Ed
So fresh water hose reel taken out as with the air conditioner in the back (2009 chevy express) . What a headache. Packed it in for the night. Tomorrow in the morning will take out the hose reel. Maybe it is the caked on pre-spray with clumps of hair, but I can't seem to find the bolts from the top.

How are they usually installed?

Hopefully will get it rhino lined early week. The unfortunate part is that I am not able to remove the TM.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

EDS

Name
Ed
I think you're doing great here Ed.

Welcome, if I haven't said so already.

Most of the guys here have vans as messy as your's.
I want to be the best I can be. Until very recently I was working another job so I was a part-timer. Honestly, I did not put the time and effort into my business that I should have. It was a secondary income.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Blech. I have never actually met someone who truly likes Guinness.....

My wife went to Ireland with my sister, her mother and her mothers boy friend in October.

They went to Guinness brewery and she got a free pint on the tour. They all liked it except my sister. Who likes sweet girly drinks.

Reactions: dgardner

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My wife went to Ireland with my sister, her mother and her mothers boy friend in October.

They went to Guinness brewery and she got a free pint on the tour. They all liked it except my sister. Who likes sweet girly drinks.
Some Irish pubs will give you a Half and Half. Mix your favorite ale with Guiness and you get the flavor without the bitterness.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Things too do:

Sandblast hose reels
Rhino guard floor
Purchase shelf and organizational accessories
Soda would work better but really all you need is a light sanding for the new paint to have something to grip on.

A little primer and some enamel paint will make her look like new. It will also last much longer than a rattle can job.

Reactions: EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
Soda would work better but really all you need is a light sanding for the new paint to have something to grip on.

A little primer and some enamel paint will make her look like new. It will also last much longer than a rattle can job.
Going to a place on Tuesday called Ublast can do it yourself for $75 per hour or let them do it for $95 per hour.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom