Only a carpet cleaner would notice.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Johnny Johnson posted his competition ad, I zoomed to see there's no empowered water being used in this advertisement.

The ball valve is closed hahahah

Screenshot_20231214-105414.png Screenshot_20231214-105246.png

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
It can be instructive to watch the ads from cleaning companies who have a big budget to do market research.

Back in the late 90s and early 2000s, Chemdry spent a great deal of time selling against carpets that were wet too long. That was a good indication that long drying times were a major complaint of the day.

Zerorez focuses on carpet residue issues: The fears of what might be in there, the feel of the carpet (crunchy or sticky) and "chemical" odors. They market that because they identified those things as major concerns of consumers today.

No matter how you feel about them, learn from their market research to target how to reach new customers, and to keep the ones you have.

Ever-Fresh

Name
Jeff Paton
It can be instructive to watch the ads from cleaning companies who have a big budget to do market research.

Back in the late 90s and early 2000s, Chemdry spent a great deal of time selling against carpets that were wet too long. That was a good indication that long drying times were a major complaint of the day.

Zerorez focuses on carpet residue issues: The fears of what might be in there, the feel of the carpet (crunchy or sticky) and "chemical" odors. They market that because they identified those things as major concerns of consumers today.

No matter how you feel about them, learn from their market research to target how to reach new customers, and to keep the ones you have.
I reach customers, not by marketing, but by removing those stains that Zerorez left in their carpets the past three cleanings!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
In that ad the young man hasn't been trained yet to turn on that valve.
That will take another 40 hours of training at least for him.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about ZR or Stanley YET

It’s only a matter of time. The Atlantians and Californian inbreds are migrating out in my area and buying out all the real estate, inflating the prices. I could see some of the big named businesses out here very soon

Name
Nate W.
Does anyone know how the Kleen-rite portables that CD uses make carbonated soda water? I had to listen to a CD tech talk about his aw29 wand cleaning a $50k Allo rug in a closet using his club soda water.. I didn't see any C02 tank, but he was missing the switch for his heater.. 17yr veteran CD tech cleans all types of high end rugs on-location..

I'm seriously curious.. How do they supposedly make the C02 for the TM as well?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Does anyone know how the Kleen-rite portables that CD uses make carbonated soda water? I had to listen to a CD tech talk about his aw29 wand cleaning a $50k Allo rug in a closet using his club soda water.. I didn't see any C02 tank, but he was missing the switch for his heater.. 17yr veteran CD tech cleans all types of high end rugs on-location..

They have a mixture of chemicals that provides a reaction that, in their view, duplicates that original process.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Put vinegar in the baking soda.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller

@Nate The Great

This stuff was pretty good for a green cleaner

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about ZR or Stanley YET

It’s only a matter of time. The Atlantians and Californian inbreds are migrating out in my area and buying out all the real estate, inflating the prices. I could see some of the big named businesses out here very soon
Trust me, you wouldn't have to worry about SS if they were in your town. They and their chain smoking employees been great for growing my business.

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We still have lots of carpet in BC. Maybe smaller jobs compared to having the whole house carpeted like in the 80's but easier jobs now. Often now, the lower floor is all hard surface and the upper is fully carpeted. We do 3 bedrooms, hall and stairs for $250-$300. Done in 1.5 hours. Where the residential is getting smaller, the commercial is getting easier and more profitable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom