Orangeforce123

Mikey P

Administrator
w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FGszDlmQVYw]

Horrible video and results if you ask me,

Redline with some Judson and 40 vol would do far better.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I tried all the shit youzz is selling. I did redline, JJ o2 etc etc. Orange force beat it all and I even asked why was it so good was I going to kill kids with it. The best product I have worked with and if anyone has any questiions of prioducts I have worked with ask

I ordered my spotters last week friom steve smith who was pissed I mentioned his lousy CSR worl and didn't realize it was his daughter. Notes don't insult his daughter

Matt Murdock said:
I tried all the shit youzz is selling. I did redline, JJ o2 etc etc. Orange force beat it all and I even asked why was it so good was I going to kill kids with it. The best product I have worked with and if anyone has any questiions of prioducts I have worked with ask

I ordered my spotters last week friom steve smith who was pissed I mentioned his lousy CSR worl and didn't realize it was his daughter. Notes don't insult his daughter

How strong are you mixing it Greg? Is it powder or liquid? You got my attention, and I like the name.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I just blew my hydro today and used less than 1.5 ounces of each in the nasty video I postedso 8lbs of each would get me far. Daniel if youwant it i will send you some no charge., That is how much I like it. I get nothing from it

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Mikey I have to tell you and I shouldn't have to tell you I am not cheap I buy what is the best out there and this shit is the best. I posted looking for something wriong and got nothing back and it is by far the best product I have ever used

This guy Curt I sent him an email saying make Mikey try it. I got it from a guy on your board

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I called him and he obviousley has no clue who MIkey is

Mikey P

Administrator
He needs to hire Tre to do a better video and find a better carpet to show off on.

The one still looked like crap. Fuzzy out of focus crap, but crap none the less.

Greg my go to prespray combo is two scoops of powerburst and two scoops of powerstrike in my hf. That combo cleans almost everything for me. I tried adding sodium percarbonate but didn't notice any better results. I get close to 100 jobs out of 60 dollars worth of chemical. After looking at the Orange Force 123 ingredients it looks like an enzyme prespray, an alkaline prespray, and a citrus additive. It looks like a good system as I am a fan of powders, but I doubt it will outclean my current mix. It might match it though. I have a 5 gallon bucket of powerburst and need to use it up. Powerburst and citrus cleans great as well.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
called him twice saying the man is looking and he diodn't check it out. That is his issue

Greenie

So....it's working for you, but that mix he demoed in the video was 21oz. of a three part in 4 gal. of water, and the carpet didn't look all that great?

I think 5.25 oz. per gal. of water of just about any powder could look that good to be honest.

To each their own.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Powerburst is the best for nastys or commercial. I will sometimes add just a bit of D-Limo to cover its strong odor if anyone is around. Keep in mind that powerburst is not stain resistant safe and it’s not fair to compare it to pre-sparys that are.

Hey Greg,
If you have some kind of inside line on that OF123 I would love to sample it.

How about a video of this guy and Les doing a side by side demo :lol: ?

Greenie

You CAN'T use it on wool?

Tell me they have a wool option?

I s'pose you shouldn't use it on fabric either?

Just another jug on the truck.

If you don't mind 5.25oz per...just double teh damn O2 and use the HotSauce correctly on your next pissed up job and tell me if I'm still crazy.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Greenie said:
You CAN'T use it on wool?

Tell me they have a wool option?

I s'pose you shouldn't use it on fabric either?

Just another jug on the truck.

If you don't mind 5.25oz per...just double teh damn O2 and use the HotSauce correctly on your next pissed up job and tell me if I'm still crazy.

I have used it on fabric at lower dilutions with great results. I don't think there is a better rinse product out there for fabric than the orangforce 10.

Another jug on the truck? This system allows you to tailor your chemical to fit your needs. I don't know how many times I have seen and heard the O2 wasn't a good fit for trashed or greasy carpet, so is that just another jug on the truck as well?

Why would you want to chime in and critcize something you have never even tried? I can say that Orangeforce123 beats O2 hands down, and I have tried both and I have done side by side. I have tried doubling O2 and the hot sauce and yes, YOU are still crazy.

Orangeforce works well with cold water and long dwell times aren't needed. Can you say the same about O2?
I admit I haven't tried the gum rubber trick, but I can't remember the last time I cleaned a rubber carpet.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Seriously don't come across much wool in these parts.

Like, hardly ever.

Occasional rug, but I just use my upholstery prespray on it and move on.

rhino1 said:
Greenie said:
Why would you want to chime in and critcize something you have never even tried? I can say that Orangeforce123 beats O2 hands down, and I have tried both and I have done side by side. I have tried doubling O2 and the hot sauce and yes, YOU are still crazy.

I was thinking the same thing, :?:

Greenie

Alrighty I'll get some too.

But I still think slamming everything with HIGH pH is not a satisfactory answer.

Of course if you don't scrub, you would Have to have a high pH.....might as well just call it apt. whore.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I do prescrub. The reason I asked people with great knowledge of the science of chems is to take a look and let me know. I do not know what the Ph is. JJ is pretty high Ph as well 9.6 or 9.8 from what I remember and rinse higher than neutra

Hello to all, I am new to Mikeys board. I heard some people had some questions about my product the best I can do is offer some free product to 30 members that would like to try it. just post your name and address on this thread and I will send it out free. I will send Mikey a starter Pack.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks Curt

Can you give us a clue as to what is in your juice besides D'Limo?
Did you go to a chemist with your idea or did you pull an all nighter in your basement with what ever you found on your shelves?
How long have your products been commercially available?
Do you offer a guarantee of some sort?
Do you have chemical liability insurance?
Are there any franchises or multi-truck companies using you juice?
Will your presprays rinse out with soft water alone?
How much will it cost me to make one gallon of RTU prespray?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom