Able 1

Name
Keith
Able Carpet Cleaners
N24W22546 Beechwood ln.
Waukesha, Wi. 53186

Thanks..

link

If you could send me some I would appreciate it.
Clean Image Floor Care
12620 Bass Lake Road
Chardon, Ohio 44024

Thanks,
Link

Ryan

Well Mikey now you know how to get the lurkers a posting! shiteatinggrin

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have enough for the free give away. Mikey, your starter kit went out yesterday, and half of the samples went out today. The rest will go out Friday. I put directions in with the product but you can use them anyway you want, just let all of us know how you mixed them and how they worked. All feedback (good or bad) is useful. I have a very flexible manufacturing system and we can make adjustments on the fly. I am going to activate a promo code MB25 that will give all of you a 25% discount, your first order. It will be working Sat evening.

Thank You

Curt Matson

All of my orders are shipped. As for a tuff crowd I figured that out from day one.
Good thing I also clean carpets.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I was at a smoke and fire class and a guy from the area was telling me about something like this.. How he explained it sounds like the same product. He said he uses it on everything and most of his work is rentals. He said he wants to be a disty for the stuff. I thought to myself if it was worth a shit I would have read about it here.. Guess I am.

All packages shipped with exception of the one going to canada. I am still looking for a rate that would work. Please let me know when you receive your package. If you have any questions post a note or call me 573 268 5817. Thank you curt

Received mine friday and I enjoyed our conversation Curt, this a tough crowd but fair... for the most part.....LOL I will be giving it the test monday and will post results with pics..

Scott Rogers

received mine today (sat), I have a couple trashed rentals to try it out on monday. will post review then

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I got mine today too. I had a boarding home cleaning for mentally and physically handicapped residents. I wish I had received it yesterday so I could have tried it out. 6 bed rooms, 1 office, livingroom and a huge ass hallway. It's been a year and a half since I last cleaned it.

This would have been an excellent trial cleaning... it was disgusting but the carpets cleaned up good. I think they would have cleaned up a little better if I could have used an emulsifyer but my soap/rinse tank isn't working (busted flow meter or hole in my lines?) so fresh water was all I could do.

Orangeforce123 website says he's coming out with an affordable protector? Anyone know if its gonna be water based or solvent?

Bill

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I got my package yesterday. I was looking over the brochure that came with the chemicals. I was surprised that it listed the active chemicals. I appreciate this because I am often frustrated by manufactures that are unwilling to tell you what exactly you are using. It looks like a good mix of chemicals for heavily soiled carpet but not really useful for stain resistant carpet. I am curious why he uses citric acid as a sour rinse instead of acetic. I’m looking forward to giving it a try and reading the reviews.

Bill, we have formulas for both water and solvent, I have been leaning towards a water based Teflon product. Any feed back wod be helpful.
Thanks curt

Mike, I like people to know what they are using. Most companies hide it to the very end. For example the main Chemical in pro chems all fiber rinse is 1,2,3,-propanetricarboxylic acid, google it. It is just citric acid. I figure if you know what you have you have a better chance of using it correctly.

By the way for most aplicatiions mixing for a hydroforce is 8 oz of 1, 6 oz of 2. And 6 oz of 3. Remove the yellow tip so it mixes at 4 to 1. This will make 6.25 gal. Approx cost per gal is $.50 per gal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom