Orangeforce123

It did not strip anything that mix would have been a ph of 10.5 still safe for stain resist. :D plus the total cost if chems was less than .50.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The Asian Sensation!! said:
I did the half/half test. .

that's what everyone should do ....with any new pre-spray they try
it's really the best way to evaluate cleaning efficacy , cause you're dealing with same soil, same carpet, same conditions
it also needs to be done on several carpet types with different soil types to for a complete evaluation

most guys won't go thru the time and effort to do side by side evaluations

..L.T.A.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Meat you are right. But a guy like my self(owner/operator) Can tell if something is working or not without side by side. WOW 50 cents a hydro jug and it works. Good deal for us broke dicks.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Lyman said:
Meat you are right. But a guy like my self(owner/operator) Can tell if something is working or not without side by side..

I don't disagree with you, Lyman also when using mechanical agitation, pret' near any juice will do a good job

but in the world of pre-spray and extract on heavy soiled rags, a guy can separate the wheat from the chaff pretty quick with side by sides .
And the truth is, most pre-sprays on the market today are "good" , but you just can't judge "how" good til you side by side them against your known best heavy hitter on a heavy soiled rag......imHo, anyway

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Sanjay Singh said:
pachmayr grips over some back yard left to right shootin fool

just pick a course with lots of dog legs RIGHT
and if there are any dangerous critters in the woods that try to attack...., stay behind me

Have silicone, will travel...

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom