Orbot Vibe. Did you get yours?

EDS

Name
Ed
I would call and email and draft a review for thier yelp and google plus account just in case...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They should give them something free for having to wait.

Oh wait they already did! :winky:

Its a new hot product, unfortunately it goes with the territory. Hang in the guys, it will get there!

EDS

Name
Ed
I think he just has post something here responding to his customers concerns. Theft and hyperbole aside (unless he is selling a ETM and making all sorts of promises like that dude did 4 years ago to that one guy who drive half way around the country to get his TM), the bigger problem here for ME is the customer service and lack of communication.

Two differing opinions above but irrelevant moving forward if the issue of customer service is not the focal point of their business operations. Other products that do the same thing is rampant in this industry...

Ya filthy animal...

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Dispute the credit card charges. Call them at (760) 936-8054 and raise some hell, 10 or 20 times a day if needed. Its patently gutless to not even contact the customers with an explanation. We need a blacklist.

Last edited:
Name
Matt Ross
I got mine really early. I had to complain a little bit. I feel bad you guys are still hanging. It is worth the wait, but they aren't making tons of long term customers this way. Most of us are small businesses that rely on our reputation so we are picky about being true to our word and delivering. Most of use have learned to underpromise and overdeliver, not the other way around.

EDS

Name
Ed
It is worth the wait, but they aren't making tons of long term customers this way.
Or potential new customers. Spent at least 8g Canadian on tools recently because of this board...and this is during the slow season. When it picks up will have more cash flow and more things I want...hard to support a supplier that behaves this way...or rips off other peoples ideas...

Call me principled or someone who hates when those in power behave in a way they should not...

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Jason called me today to see if I have your number..

Check your email, if nothing pm me your cell

Got a call from Jason at orbot around 8pm last night said mine would ship buy today, It was a good conversation and Jason was very nice to talk to and apologized for the delay.
My thanks to you Jason

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I hate being dicked around for 5 dollars never mind that amount. It doesn't take a lot of time to pick up the phone and say we're behind or waiting on a supplier for parts or whatever. It does show an utter lack of class, courtesy and professionalism. Choosing not to come here and put the fire out speaks volumes as well.

FredC

Village Idiot
Willy isn't even happy when he gets more than he paid for...........:biggrin:

000_0014.jpg

steve_64

That's a month you paid for it but wasn't able to use it. That would be my beef.

Like starting payments on a new car but not driving it for a month.

But I understand when these deals come through they are scrambling to complete orders.

Reactions: Mikey P

EDS

Name
Ed
Willy isn't even happy when he gets more than he paid for...........:biggrin:

View attachment 70818
I hate to say it but Willy was right with that vendor. He knew before I knew. Worst customer service ever and death of a thousand paper cuts with them. Been charged different prices for the same product on different days...Willy knows what's up and who I'm talking about!

EDS

Name
Ed
Ordered Zipper and Devistator...tracking number sent the next day with recipt and tracking number. Both guys run carpet cleaning businesses as well...

Does not seem to hard to me...even if he did not call. After Johnny on the spot image shown here, I may have not called as well...

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
Hi guys,

We understand your frustrations for those who haven't received their Vibes yet. 99% of all the promotional packages have been shipped these past couple weeks and if anyone still hasn't received there's just yet they will ship this week. We would like to thank all of you for your patience. Since this was the first launch and production run, the amount of Vibe preorders received outweighed the expectations by a lot! Preorders were necessary to lock in the promotional discount orders as we geared up for this very first production. Again, please call us directly if you have any questions, concerns, or comments. We want to make every one of you happy :)

Jeff

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
That would have been better said to your customers at the time they place their orders and before you ran the credit card. We have all become use to the standard Amazon has established. The product is really great, now the customer service needs to catch up.

Last edited:
Reactions: EDS and Willy P

jrizo1

Update
I did not want to wait any longer so I call Orbot and left a message requesting a refund
No one answers so I left a voicemail and I also send them an email requesting a refund and explaining the reason why, that was yesterday and still haven't get an answer no phone call no a mail response yet
I feel that 5 - 6 week wait was more than enough

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Damn that sucks balls! :dejection:

Sorry man thats awful, but it is a new product. Too bad. :neutral:

Uhhh you don't think my will come faster now...naww just a thought. :winky:

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
Hi Jose,

We did recieve your voice mail from yesterday and returned your call. Your machine was shipped on 3-17-17 and the invoice and tracking was emailed to you on the same day. Here's your tracking again in case you don't reach back to us or can't find the email we sent you last week:

Roadrunner trucking
rrts.com

Any further assistance you can reach me at my direct extension 760-842-5730

Nick

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Hi Jose,

We did recieve your voice mail from yesterday and returned your call. Your machine was shipped on 3-17-17 and the invoice and tracking was emailed to you on the same day. Here's your tracking again in case you don't reach back to us or can't find the email we sent you last week:

Roadrunner trucking
rrts.com

Any further assistance you can reach me at my direct extension 760-842-5730

Nick

Oh LOOK! The horse is out of the barn! Quick! Shut the door!:icon_rolleyes:
You guys REALLY got to get your shit together as this type of "customer service" would scare hell out of me if I needed parts. That alone made my wallet snap shut.
Communications shouldn't be an issue as your video shows enough people working there. How hard is a 2 minute phone call or email to let the customer know WTH is going on? Maybe instead of the next hot yoga class, try a meeting to see if this issue might hurt your company. Frankly speaking, it makes your company look like garage builders, not a professional supply company.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom