Out With the New and IN with the OLD!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
you can up that Greenhorn to 15 flow and she'll keep about 200F, still plenty hot.
Cleaned a place tonight, didn't even have the 4HT cranked past Warm, about 550psi, and a hybrid glide. jet on when I pulled back, pushed forward for a dry pass, kept on going. Almost felt dry within 15 min. surprised me! Thought it would have felt a little damper than that.

Simple system, works great.

dgargan

LOL! Danny never forgets a great meal. Hey you need to stop in to our new place and I promise Liz will cook you something better. Just don't tell Cu. All he ever did was drink all my beer and then we had to throw him out. My kids still have nightmares about "that drunk irishman" laying in the front lawn.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I to had a great time with judson. Lunch at the bq joint was the shit and peddlers was the BEST steak ever.Les I look forward to doing it all again when I buy my next TNT from you.
PS the heat and dry times are great and I have burn marks to prove it. :D

TimP

I didn't get any freaking lunch when I bought my CDS from an interlink dealer. :evil:

Judson really has my eye for replacement, but I want a larger version of the reactor or one of them diesel heaters with a blower that will dual wand. LP is a pain to me, buying it isn't something I like doing and I can get diesel at the gas station is why I'd want it instead of LP.

Bob Foster

Tim, diesel heaters are worse of a pain. Have you ever had a diesel heater on a TM?

I have run two different diesel heaters on big power washers and they are a total pain in the ass. You will regret a diesel heater.

dieselheater.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
I ran a diesel water heater when I worked at my last job and it burns really dirty and we had ALOT of problems getting it to fire. I'm guessing the fire problems we had were because of the stuff building up on the coils....

Edit: Ran the same truck that Bob posted but it was bigger with a bigger burner
muddog.jpg

TimP

well it sounds like heat exchange is what I'll have to go with. For me LP is ok for a backup but not my main machine. Has nothing to do with the reliability but more so with getting propane is too much hassle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom