Phruken encap soma bich

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Man so I’m new to encap but I just can’t

I love excellent supply I KNOW ds2 is the real deal and I know encap has its place

but it let me down

we had two cimex machines going plus two TriNity machines
Everything seemed fine until it dried and my client called and said that they were unhappy

we went and looked and honestly it looked like shit
Customer said it looks like you just spread the dirt around

i Offered to reclean of course so we zippered the hell out of it and bam good results huge difference

so bring it with the trash talk I’m in the mood lol
But in the end I like prespray and extraction

KSL

Name
Kent
What dilution ratio did you use , type of pads on the trinity and the Cimex. How much solution did you use for the square footage? What is your experience with utilizing VLM?

KSL

Name
Kent
Did you utilize pad capping in the high traffic areas ? Other than some neglected restaurants I have never seen a Cimex let me down.
Surprised you didn’t see it, as the carpets should have been dry when you left.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I only used my cimex successfully on two jobs in 2years. That’s why I got rid of it. Just not that kind of market around here.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
No pics...

Not much can be discussed

4810A104-F4F5-4711-BA3E-18F25977B23D.jpeg 8BA3A609-5587-42BC-9FFD-F339F120F9C7.jpeg 9308FF02-E56F-41C2-BD2B-973F16FF173B.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
I think one of your Cimex heads is plugged up..

did you leave it all twirly looking like that That's what they mean by swirled dirt..

If you used a properly functionimg Cimex with two passes, one wet, one dry and then gone over it with a trinity or a 175 to smooth everything out and absorbed some soil, they would have been thrilled

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I had posted this video in your earlier thread. This video explains what likely went wrong. If you follow these steps to the letter, you should see a big improvement. Like anything, you'll need to gain a little experience and get your dance moves down. Follow these instructions and you should see some very consistent results.

Keep in mind LESS solution is better. Most guys use too much at first. If you're not averaging 300 sq ft per gallon of RTU, you're over-applying the solution. Dampening the fiber with Releasit coupled with good agitation will normally deliver excellent results. Just remember to get a balance of not applying too much solution. The analogy in the video of painting a wall is what you're going for when you're encapping. Look for smooth even coverage. As you get that dialed in, you'll see some nice results.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I had posted this video in your earlier thread. This video explains what likely went wrong. If you follow these steps to the letter, you should see a big improvement. Like anything, you'll need to gain a little experience and get your dance moves down. Follow these instructions and you should see some very consistent results.

Keep in mind LESS solution is better. Most guys use too much at first. If you're not averaging 300 sq ft per gallon of RTU, you're over-applying the solution. Dampening the fiber with Releasit coupled with good agitation will normally deliver excellent results. Just remember to get a balance of not applying too much solution. The analogy in the video of painting a wall is what you're going for when you're encapping. Look for smooth even coverage. As you get that dialed in, you'll see some nice results.

thanks again

just trying to learn and go fast is t a good combo

just to be clear you guys have been amazing honestly the best and I take full responsibility for being inexperienced and doing the job like a noob

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
thanks again

just to be clear you guys have been amazing honestly the best and I take full responsibility for being inexperienced and doing the job like a noob

This place is like visiting a tough, but kind, country uncle who doesn't sugar coat his words with you, but does it to help you.

Of course, there are also a few developmentally challenged cousins in the mix who are neither kind nor helpful, but just ignore them. One of your uncles will slap them upside their heads and tell them to clean the outhouse.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Beware of the "Black socks" syndrome when doing daycares with VLM

The call the next day can be devastating

They use poor cleaning techniques like using push brooms to sweep up instead of vacuums. And even if you do prevacuum ( Do you?) the soil load can be too much for any VLM technique.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Beware of the "Black socks" syndrome when doing daycares with VLM

The call the next day can be devastating

They use poor cleaning techniques like using push brooms to sweep up instead of vacuums. And even if you do prevacuum ( Do you?) the soil load can be too much for any VLM technique.

x2....

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
thanks again

No need to fret. With a little more experience you'll be an encap pro! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom