PMF Mach12 Titanium wand loaner program

Mikey P

Administrator
It's not just me..

Quite a few MB'rs tried this innovative lightweight out at Vegas and I watched their eyes widen as it bit down like a two inch'r..

If your back and shoulders have had enough and you want to extend your wanding career I strongly suggest you take Stan Wynhof's words of wisdom into consideration..
Mike I'm happy to see you come around to a more common sense approach to carpet cleaning. if your a one man show doing mostly residential work, the setup you have is right on the money. I've been using 4 flow for 30 years and getting great results. I'm being told these are different times my friend, I couldn't agree less. If anything the construction of today's carpets can't take a lot of high moisture an high pressure. Cut back the water flow, lower the heat and you won't need the big equipment. Spend more time on the prepping side of the cleaning process. If you pre vac, pre agitate, all you need is a lite rinse. All this is done just fine with a whip hose and small wand. put a small Omni fan in each room and your dry when your done. A side benefit to smaller mounts is they can be a lot quieter and your customer will love that. If there's any body on this board that knows me you know I enjoy the highest end customer base anybody in this business could ever have. From high end homes to 60 million dollar jets, and I didn't get that by soaking my carpets with my so called little stick wand.
P.S work smarter guys and you'll enjoy a lot of years at this and your body will thank you.

So my question is..

How many of you would be interested in taking one out for a week?

• You'll get it set up with the stock 04 flow with extra jets to experiment with 06 and 08 flow
  • A 15" tapered whip hose that goes from 2" down to 1.5
  • A cuff reducer for those that want to go straight to the wand
  • Free shipping from PMF !
  • No charge to try but non active users will need to let Jim keep your credit card on file.
  • Special group buy pricing through Pembertons, Superior Cleaning Solutions, TCS and Carpet Maintenance Supply !
  • Retail value is $850, MB Special pricing is $625 and free shipping if you keep the loaner wand.

wand2.jpg

wand1.jpg

Please add your name to this thread and PM me your address and email if you are interested in participating.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all who are interested, until you send me your shipping address through PM, you'll not be added to this list.
*=added

1. Marty*
  2. Derek Luke*
  3. Canadian Russ*
  4. Saiger
  5. Lee Stockwell
  6. Lefty724*
  7. Sam Miller
  8. Jimmy*
  9. Dan Laurie*
  10. KevinD*
  11. Able*
  12. Vince Feehan*
  13. Russ Terhar*
  14. David Mirfin*
  15. Todd Miller*
maps-us-states-03 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've been looking for a 12 inch.

Even the steam brite guy says the "Glides" restrict airflow...........

How much?

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I would absolutely be interested. On the hunt for a new wand right now, actually.

Mikey P

Administrator
Send me your adresses and Ill create an easy to west route.

Each user gets it for a solid week. If you decide you want one you can keep it and PMF will send one out tip the next person in line

@Jim Pemberton will be letting us know how much soon..

Mikey P

Administrator
Even the steam brite guy says the "Glides" restrict airflow...........

They absolutely restrict airflow...

on wands that were never designed to use a glide.

This wand, the Tom wand and the Bentley are three of maybe four that I can think of that CAN NOT BE USED without their proprietary glide.

Opening is too wide..

This lightweight beauty sucks as well as any 2" I've had.

and far far easier to whip around.

just need a tomswivle to make it perfect.

(for me)

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
if it's easy wading you are after "the future has arrived"...

and I'm betting some high flow dude could run 12 flow off this baby and do just fine.

but I'd rather spend more time prepping and get better dry times.

had a guy from yesterday text me today to tell me I provided the best cleaning he's ever seen...

68 years old, knows EVERY cleaner in town, JW, works in all the jillion dollar homes in the area installing home theater and security installs...

all with my pussy ol'man lightweight system..

yeps.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
to all who are interested, until you send me your shipping address through PM, you'll not be added to this list.
*=added

1. Marty*
  2. Derek Luke*
  3. Canadian Russ*
  4. Saiger
  5. Lee Stockwell
  6. Lefty724*
  7. Sam Miller
  8. Jimmy*
  9. Dan Laurie*
  10. KevinD*
  11. Able*