PMF Mach12 Titanium wand loaner program

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Is everyone OK with the demo wand being built longer than stock?

Yes I would really prefer that.

I am hoping to buy the demo if I like it, and at 6' 2" I might need the extra length.

stanco

I'm checking in at 5'9" That's why the short wand works for me.
If Mike Draper's got one comin our way I'll bum a demo off his.

Mikey P

Administrator
Id be interested if it was a 2" tube

The whole point of this wand and this loaner program is to see if there is a way of relieving stress on our aging lower backs. A big part of that is the 1'1/2 whip hose.
If you're perfectly content with using a 2 inch hose and a two inch wand, I'd suggest waiting for the nO Name wand formally known as the DevPro to come out.

I'm hoping one of the participants in this deal puts four 03 jets on this and gives it a good run.

So far I haven't seen the need.

I'm taking my time, doing all the steps and getting great results and killer dry times.

Nice clearance too...

Drool over that Ladwigs!

IxrrL7d8kHER8rc38NmIUeQcicUa1rtsYqS9RyHKtlwXWjlTXxIUnrjgopqYUKVbSpF7GbM4lac4q7m7Eew=w535-h951-no.jpg

F

FB7777

Geez

Between Brokums wrist saving Wandease and this new toy wand , guys like Art Kelly should be able to clean well into their 90s

Reactions: ruff and dgardner

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My POS 16 inch castex will fit under that sofa if I use it sideways.

I've used a greenHOLE wand from a friend that was just horrible to use. Too heavy and I could only get my MIDDLE finger around the tube to pull the trigger.

But the way this is going it will be mid January before I try this wand and either the the thrill will be gone or there will be no calls to try it out. Poor timing on this demo stuff.

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
True dat..............but when it's in the middle of winter.............

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just cause you're using a wuss wand doesn't make ya a wuss....or does it? Man up James, it's not that cold. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Only Dan wont like the height..

I'm at use to swinging a big tool. :razz:

Blah... I like the length of my 4 jet ti which is about 2 inches longer than my 6 jet ti. As far as the aw29 and 802 I always thought they were a lil short even at my 5'7" piss and vinegar size. You should see my 5'3" tech work the hose reel mounted on the roof of the Sprinter. Hilarious.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have a 802 and I agree its too short for my 5'11" In fact I really don't care for "S" bend wands. Prefer a straight wand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom