PMF Swivel Stair Tool

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The current stair wand I use is in dire need of replacement. It's a Cal-Tools wand and is of very low quality. The neck seems to swivel around at the joint (Pic #1)
IMG_3451[1].JPG

The spot weld broke causing the mouth of the wand to flex open wide like a hungry Carp (Pic #2)

IMG_3452[1].JPG

The glide is not optimal for getting the 90° toe-kick abutment, and the hose end of the wand was very sharp and jagged. It cut my finger causing me to have stitches when it sliced me. (Pic #3).

IMG_3455[1].JPG

A better stair wand would be much welcomed by me.

The only things I like about this wand is that it's 2" and I don't have to mess around with adapters when I use it. Another thing I like is the bypass that my buddy @Thomas Conway installed for me. Back when I had my Amtex I needed that bypass to keep the flow going so the diesel burner would have enough flow to fire off. (Pic #4)

IMG_3453[1].JPG

IMG_3450[1].JPG

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
you ainty getting any younger Damon.

Get a PMF to hold you over until Cone Of Silence comes out with his..
I think a better name for him would be "Chrome Dome of silence" :)

I have a new PMF ( Edit: Westpak) wand that came with my Sapphire still wrapped in bubble wrap. I'm thinking about having Tom's fabricator guy (Tim) cut it down for me and make it a stair wand. But I don't know if i'm ready for that sort of debauchery yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: TConway and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom