Powermax questions for Larry Cobb

Charles Anhalt

Supportive Member
Name
Charles Ronald Anhalt
Hey Larry, just finished cleaning 2 large pre kindergarten rooms of totally trashed olefin glue down with your Powermax pre-spray at 3 oz. per gallon in a pump up sprayer. Extracted with End Zone. Powermax mixed well and worked like a champ! No foam issues either. Lots of dry strokes and speed dried with airmovers, as it should be, and I am now hooked on Powermax. Thanks for a wonderful product!

Charles Anhalt

Supportive Member
Name
Charles Ronald Anhalt
Just had a customer tell me her carpet looked brand new after I cleaned it using Cobb's Powermax prespray. The carpet was approximately 10 years old- Nylon (saxony) with recent cat urine stains. Yea, nylon and urine don't do well together but Powermax kicked butt!!! Imagine That! Thanks Larry

Reactions: Mikey P

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
larry why would you want to use more product with a pump out and a porty as a porty will not rinse and remove the product as well as a tm. I just cant get past this I have never seen another ps with variable dilutions

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jon;

I have always believed that portable users in general, use a pump-up sprayer.

Therefore they put down much less prespray than a TM with an inline sprayer.

That was the premise for a greater concentration.

As cleaners move up to more powerful equipment, they always cut back on chemical usage.

Larry

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
20 oz in a 7 qt sprayer works on 90% of things...tweaked up or down depending on how dirty......

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
The Formula has always been consistent . . .

Raw materials are where inconsistencies have happened. . .

We specify our national suppliers very carefully . . .

Larry

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Some we've had seem to have needed to be mixed better.

I got 2 pails at the same time...one is pretty good and the other one is a brick..........

the one cleans nice..and does not seem to give me to many issues..fluffy and a dark yellow....after I chisel some off the brick I have to boost it up some and work it a bit harder....it ks a lighter color and has more of a sand texture to it......

Reactions: JS41035

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
But you can make a new thread and continue to build the thread with links for all manufacturers that will be useful for later searches.

Thanks by the way, don't know if made the list to make a point or to help others find documents, but for me it is helpful!

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I started out listing a few to show Larry that every one else made their msds's readily available in the hopes he would too, but as I found more and more I thought having them all in one place would be helpful, so yes to both questions!

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
But you can make a new thread and continue to build the thread with links for all manufacturers that will be useful for later searches.

Thanks by the way, don't know if made the list to make a point or to help others find documents, but for me it is helpful!

Well, I guess it's just not meant to be. I tried to start a thread and list the MSDS links, but I get this:
ManyLinks.jpg

It's funny, I didn't get that error when I made my original post (that contained 11 links). Oh well.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
My thought was to keep moving all the links down to the latest post so you would just scroll down to the last post to get the current list. That way I could eliminate dead links and folks wouldn't have to read many posts to figure out which ones were good. I guess I can list them in several separate posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom