Prochem Peak + Van for sale

Name
Jared
I'm switching over to a box truck and I am in the process of restoring a Performer 405, so I was seeing if there would be any interest in my old set up.

Prochem Peak that just turned 4,000 hours. I bought it will 2500 hours and since I bought it the only things I've had to replace were the water box float and a few high pressure lines. The thing has been an absolute work horse for me and has never let me down. It has a 26 hp liquid cooled kohler. The engine does burn a little oil. Its been that way since I got it. As long as you check the oil and coolant levels each day its good to go. I cant think of anything else wrong with the machine.

Van is a 2004 Ford E150. It has 226,000 miles on it. The body on the van is good. A few small surface rust spots but they aren't really noticeable. I was worried about using this half ton van with a truck mount so I had air bag suspension installed to help beef it up a bit. It runs pretty well, but it can be a little sluggish going up hills loaded with equipment. The transmission shifts good, except when its in overdrive. I don't know exactly what the problem is but it will occasionally slip when overdrive is turned on. I just turn the overdrive off and don't have any problems.

[FONT=PT Sans Caption, sans-serif]I tried to do the best job of describing the good and bad of this setup. I asking $4500 for the van and truckmount, which I think is a very fair number. I even have an old prochem hose reel that I'll throw in. Any questions feel free to PM or text me 814-279-7325

Thanks for looking
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Back