PT seem to be making money.

John G

The thing is, I can see where Coby could be reading this and get the impression that we are making fun of him and his choice of vehicles, when the real reason for the negativity of this thread is the fact that it's just another thinly veiled advertising thread started by John, for John.

Actually Porkbutt, YOU brought that into it, I was asked to post the pics and if you notice, "I" didn't mention method. That was YOUR agenda showing.

I can see where Coby could make a success with OP only in Alaska. Imagine trying to use HWE in that cold environment. I just imagine customers appreciate having a self contained machine come into their house with no open doors and no rain/snow blowing in. In that environment, Coby probably doesn't experience that initial negative first impression that many first time pad customers have, and is so hard to overcome.

Actually , again, Coby did use hwe in that cold environment, plus he did it for more years than you have even been cleaning.

He had to PROVE what he was doing, he had to prove OP better than HWE for urine removal in the military housing.
If they could find any urine he recieved NO PAY for the job, however with OP his percentage went way up....hummm, how about that?
Of course he had to learn how to use the method, no just try it, and run to the next method the method of the month club was talking about.

Except, of course, the customers soil is never removed as there is no steam cleaning machine used. No rinsing out of the crap wiped around. Like those who wipe their ass with their bare hand, and then walk away...

Wow, this guy is sharp! LOL

But to say it compares favorably with today's HWE cleaning ... high flow, glided wands and 1 to 2 hour drying times ... is a real stretch

Yep, testing and proven for his own use, but some bama boy can't figure it out because he wasn't sharp enough to learn how to use the method.
In fact, it's more like the reaction of someone living in the past and trying to retire off it.

Let me ask you Sutley, other than a big mouth out of which you speak out of both sides of, what have YOU given to the industry?

You remind me of the boy at school that always tried to tear others down to make himself look like at least something.
Now your comments are gravitating to my wife and secretary. You SHOULD be ashamed of yourself, but shame knows
no bounds with you.

You have posted insults, lies, insinuations, what is next?

G

I cleaned OP only for a few years, then got a truckmount.

Now the OP is only used when I encap small commercial. And I'd be better off with a CRB.

And I have a berber customer who called me up one evening after I cleaned and said that the tm gave the best clean yet!

I'll bet whatever money you save on gas with a "maid brigade" vehicle, you'd gain back with the better productivity of a TM.

G

Used a challenger for a awhile and then a conqueror, both with cotton pads.

First time I used a TM, my mouth dropped open! Especially on the really trashed stuff.

An I have the smallest TM made (Steam action Nike). Can only imagine what a larger tm would be like.

I use a glided wand.

TM will always be my mainstay.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
see it is an OP thread. Lets get back to the "girlie car" not only is it a girlie car it is an old lady car

saxman

After watching all this Op bashing, I am finally going to say something. I grew up in the dry cleaning buisness, and have been in carpet cleaning business for 40 years. All I know is dirt. I may not be as smart as somebody from Prattville, but I have used every method on the market. Some worked better than others, some took longer, and some cost more to use, but the final, opinion is the customers satisfaction, and customer calling us back, is what makes my business suceed. I own three truckmounts and have one truck set up for low moisture cleaning, the truckmounts work better on certain jobs, just as the OP machine works better on some jobs. I have known both John and Clark for seven years, and they have both given me excellant service. These boards are a wonderful thing for expressing new ideas and trading carpet cleaning knowledge. I have never asked for free use of equipment or chemicals, like the gentleman from Prattville. As far as Patty and Julie they have been wonderful to work with, but is hard if you come with attitude Mr.
Prattville. We have fireman in our area that cleaned with a Von Schrader and had a very good low moisture business, it worked for him and his customers. Finally Gary Heacock was a man who used all methods, and you don't hear him bad mouth anything.
If you ego can let you grow up, find something to do with your time.
Sorry for venting
John

hogjowl

Idiot™
John F., you've been reading the blue board posts too much. I've received tons of free chemicals over the years, enough to operate my business with no chemical outlay sometimes for months, but let me make one thing perfectly clear to you.

I have never asked for any of it. I've never had to. They show up on my doorstep daily. Still do.

John has had problems with so many people over the years. Is it a wonder to any of you that almost every other vlm mfg. and many vlm cleaners can't stand him? The original owner of Challenger was an old employee of Johns who John spent countless hours trying to slander on the net. His own daughter comes and goes working for him. He and Steve Smith have parted ways of late (despite the lies John says about them still being friends) ... look at the newer chemicals Steve sells that John doesn't to prove the point. He hated Clark for years until he needed Clark for business purposes. Ray Moody, Jeff Brown, Lonnie McDonald, Mark Dullea, the names go on and on. It took me awhile, but I eventually added my name to the list after seeing him in operation for a few years and realizing just what his agenda really is.

John G

John spent countless hours trying to slander on the net.

Kirk took all the names of our customers and started emailing them, faxing them, etc. slandering our business. That is the simple truth like it or not. It was his business practices that got him in trouble,
not building a machine.

His own daughter comes and goes working for him.
My daughter went into rehab, spent a year and a half there, now she is
home and married and ready to have my 14Th grand-kid.

He and Steve Smith have parted ways of late (despite the lies John says about them still being friends)

If this is true, it is NEWS TO ME. If you notice correctly, Steve and I have many of the same products and a few different ones, but we still do business daily and I don't see that changing. If we parted ways, then we would not still be selling the same products. Steve has been a friend of mine for years, and although we disagree on things like religion and tuway pads....LOL, we still are friends. So your source of information seems to be a bit off.

I am done with this! But I had to correct the record.

G

Don't forget Tom Cullen.

He bought an OP from JG built by Clark with a pad driver that ripped up the pads. Went through hundreds of $$ of pads. Got blamed for being a "bad operator".

He has gone to TM cleaning.

randy

Name
Randy
admiralclean said:
John F., you've been reading the blue board posts too much. I've received tons of free chemicals over the years, enough to operate my business with no chemical outlay sometimes for months, but let me make one thing perfectly clear to you.

I have never asked for any of it. I've never had to. They show up on my doorstep daily. Still do.

John has had problems with so many people over the years. Is it a wonder to any of you that almost every other vlm mfg. and many vlm cleaners can't stand him? The original owner of Challenger was an old employee of Johns who John spent countless hours trying to slander on the net. His own daughter comes and goes working for him. He and Steve Smith have parted ways of late (despite the lies John says about them still being friends) ... look at the newer chemicals Steve sells that John doesn't to prove the point. He hated Clark for years until he needed Clark for business purposes. Ray Moody, Jeff Brown, Lonnie McDonald, Mark Dullea, the names go on and on. It took me awhile, but I eventually added my name to the list after seeing him in operation for a few years and realizing just what his agenda really is.

Is it really necessary to bring someone's family into your personal attack ? People tend to get pretty emotional over their children, normal people anyway. Having a child go through rehab is a not an experience to wish on anyone. Perhaps we should leave this young woman out of the OP war and just be thankful she is doing well ? That would be the human thing to do, correct ?

G

Well I guess we all know which one is the hillbilly and which one squeals like a pig.......

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Kind of funny the guy is posting on the Blueboard right now looking for HWE equipment. LOL.

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom