Pump Sprayers Electric and Manual

Patrick101

Name
Patrick
Hey All

I am looking for input on pump sprayers. I perform a good amount of Encap cleaning and used have a variety of manual pump sprayers. I have in the past used a corded HF which I loved in spite of the limitations of a corded unit. I now use an Omni Pro which I have been rebuilding too often(the unit owes me nothing though). I recently purchased a new old stock Mytee Big Boss 6002 which was junk out of the box. Two distributors (the one I purchased it from and the one now repairing the unit) both had nothing good to say about the unit nor Mytee's customer service. I am not holding out hope on that unit. I am thinking of gutting the Mytee and keeping the good parts and rebuilding with components that make better sense.

Thank you for any input.

Name
Jeff T
I've got a Penguin Gentoo..... Use it for encap, SMALL resi HWE, applying protector, heck, I used it to apply copper sulfate on my roof for moss control. The short(2') line it came with was useless..... I added a 25' high pressure coil airline..... It's only 2.5 gal, but I don't expect it to last forever on a job. It's 80 psi, wish it was 100-125..... It is what it is....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom