Put the IPS to good use today..

Mikey P

Administrator
Rather than using a pump up, trigger or dipping my uph mitt I made quick work of pre spraying this micro sectional with some booster Procyon.

og-vguqwjGwm4rgX_SbVaUbBCslQ7xMEgDKoTbzpqgScQYiHkKrZC0yCDJGrIGyI5prW831WznU=w1760-h992-no.jpg

It lost prime one time so I took the tip off and full flow got it going again in a quickness.

One gallon got er done...

or 4 quart refills..

Now keep in mind that I've been using a Hydro Force without exception for 28 years now, so for me to sway to this IPS took some nerve, even for just his one job. I used a 2 gallon jug and to my slight surprise I was able to heavily douse 400 square feet of pile, which coincides with my HF usage rates.
With out a helper I'm not pre spraying as far ahead of myself as I would with help. Maybe 400 ft ahead or less. Dang carpet just dries too quick here.
So naturally the IPS works great for cleaning in this fashion. No revving down the TM or back and forths out side....Pretty darn nice.

I hope it holds up for a few years...

8L-TMV0bBDLAoB6KpuVU2cCUZWZied7q4Q9ksVMQa-ALRc82LwFVMQTjqCknSmNAuHhM7lx54bQ=w1760-h992-no.jpg

Reactions: Mark Saiger

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Does look hackish and a very good source told me that there's ips sprayers work about a week in our line of work then the seals crap out.

Also said they sent him a new set of seals to try out.

Another company wanting to use us a Guinny pigs, but since it isn't mytee I guess it is okay.

Reactions: hogjowl

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I did a lot of UPH yesterday and I am really liking this sprayer...much easier and better coverage then any pump up or other sprayer I have ever used...
so far the new seals are holding up great...I drilled a hole in the cap and use a one gallon jug for UPH ..

for carpet...I drilled a hole in the cap of a 2-gallon jug and a tiny vent hole in the handle..
it can crank out the pre-spray better then any sprayer out there...and it is so much nicer to walk from room to room if you want to pre treat a spot or an area to allow it to sit with out having to drag a hose all over the place....

I really hope this sprayer and the new seals stand the test of time....its the best sprayer that I have ever used...

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I did a lot of UPH yesterday and I am really liking this sprayer...much easier and better coverage then any pump up or other sprayer I have ever used...
so far the new seals are holding up great...I drilled a hole in the cap and use a one gallon jug for UPH ..

for carpet...I drilled a hole in the cap of a 2-gallon jug and a tiny vent hole in the handle..
it can crank out the pre-spray better then any sprayer out there...and it is so much nicer to walk from room to room if you want to pre treat a spot or an area to allow it to sit with out having to drag a hose all over the place....

I really hope this sprayer and the new seals stand the test of time....its the best sprayer that I have ever used...

I got mine just after thanksgiving. When buying I asked about the new seals. I was told they would not be available till next year.
You have them? I think someone told me here to ask again, that they had them.
When I inquired, I was again told they were not yet available. !

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I wish the French dude could figure out how to post here..
When I was looking, I emailed questions a couple of times.
I got responses, quickly, both via email, and through texts, as well as phone calls. Possibly from a distributor here in US?

Reactions: Francois Piquet

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I got mine just after thanksgiving. When buying I asked about the new seals. I was told they would not be available till next year.
You have them? I think someone told me here to ask again, that they had them.
When I inquired, I was again told they were not yet available. !

I have talked with the French dude..(just a few minutes ago) ..and I am not sure who you are talking to but the new Super seals are out..he has posted it on several facebook pages that they are now available..

http://www.ipspro.us/spare-parts/57-ipspro-deluxe-seal-kit.html

Reactions: Francois Piquet
Name
François Piquet
Rick J the complete New Deluxe Seal Kit is available since one week .
Mike and Jim has a DELUXE SEAL KIT not completed and they Wil receive the 2 seals missing soon because we haven't received then yet ...
It was complicated but now everything is clear ...
Everybody can purchase the NEW DELUXE SEAL KIT for 29.99 and Free Shipping and switch in the IPS by himself in less than 10 min .

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I mean technically Mike could be French dude at least part of him.

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
UMM it's Francois, not French dude!

And every time I see IPS I think
Of taking a duece. To close to IBS I think.

When I am on my phone..French dude is safer then me trying to figure out correct spelling..spell check goes nuts..

Personally I would just order the thing and then get the other seals for back up ...they are easy to replace..takes longer to remove the amount of screws holding it together then to replace them..

Name
François Piquet
YES VERY GOOD QUESTION !
Thank you Jim,
Yes just let us know when you order a Full Pack + a Deluxe Seal Kit and we will do that for you !
You can also contact me on Facebook ( FrancoisPiq or IndependentPowerSprayer )
I cannot post a link yet because I m new on MIKEY'S BOARD

Back
Top Bottom