Questions about Joe Polish.

diamond brian

He's dragging our industry into a future of bidding wars, crappy recorded messages, "fear of loss" selling, and other unsavory methodologies we don't need.

duckster

Dave Rampage said:
I do know guys in my area that use his stuff and do well with it. It's just not my style. Anything can work if you apply yourself.

Dave

Lee Trevino swings the club all wrong, in fact it is more like a baseball swing than a golf swing. But with his style he made millions competing as one of the best. Why?

It is not that practice makes perfect or perfect practice makes perfect. No, Trevino became MASTER of his way of swinging the club.

Point being, listen to no one but yourself. If you keep doing the same thing day after day and learn from each time you get up at bat regardless of if what your style is you will MASTER success.

Remember, the only failure in life is a failure to act. Every time somebody tries to discourage you are so many well meaning nay sayers will do just remember the man who mastered the wrong way of hitting a golf ball and became one of the game's masters in the process.

Go ahead. Somebody fire off and prove me right. I could use a nay sayer right now to give credence to my point.

And if you never read Anthony Robbins books I would highly recommend his stuff first. You see, how confident you are in what you are doing is a deal breaker in business. If you aren't sold on you, nobody else will be either. Also, try Andrew Carnegie courses and Toastmasters clubs. These build character and confidence, both of which you can never have too much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom