recoil 3 xps vs Ninja Vs Myee m-5

Name
Nate W.
Grenncleaner said:
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Willy P":3hf60jcv]Imagine that - ANOTHER happy Recoil camper. :shock: :shock: :shock:

One that doesn't know any better. :twisted:

Could your tm do the 46th floor penthouse we did the other day? Do you think this client would have settled for a mediocre cleaning result.

I don't think so.

Like I said it is nice machine for where mobilty is key.[/quote:3hf60jcv]

Dude, I was joking. :lol:

I've grew up using the portable and also electric workmaster truckmounts. I'd also have to haul a square 3ht little giant heater around with the portable. I'm not knocking the portable users, just the machine I seen at MF5. I look at conveinence of maintainence not having to mod a portable from factory. When you need a screwdriver to get to the guts, it doesn't make it on the top of the list.

If it makes you money, Great. Keeping using it. I'm not saying the Recoil is bad, just wouldn't be my first choice from what I've seen and heard. :wink:

I still use the right tool for the right job. I still run portables when needed and vice versa. Plus, I don't think hawaii has a 46th floor. But, I'll check and get back to you. :D

The Preacher

Chad said the Mytee M-5's he bought were ALL crap. Pumps, wiring etc.

i asked him if he contacted Mytee, he said he didn't want to pay the shipping charges to fix new machines???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom