Replacing Computer In ThermalWave

mannic

Name
kyle
well this is kind of strange i have a bl thermalwave 2 nissan a15 that keeps shutting off when it gets hot i have moved the zeems to the top of the rec. tank when i bought the truck (7 years ago) now i have disabled the high presure, low presure and just to test the hobbs oil presure switch and it still is doing the same thing so i guess that it is zeems time for me as well.

things i have noticed
1- while running the ec light stay on on the panel, key in run position i get code 12, 33, 41
2- tm runs and starts fine as it gets up to temp it shuts down but restarts rite away and continues to run but sometimes i have to repete this a few time wich sucks when your in a house upstairs haha (like i need more exercise)

i have had overheating issues befor the rad had a pinhole in it and once in awile wouldnt turn the fan on but now it has a new rad all new hoses and it should be running flawless. i really like the unit i have put on 3500hrs myself i bought it with 500

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Sorry guys for taking so long. They wound up replacing the computer. The total cost was $1,700 including "labor". Gotta love JonDon.

But the machine seems to be running good now. Now that they've all ready pulled the computer out and replaced it theres no way to know if we could have just reset the computer. I'm sure we could have had a cheaper solution but time is money.

Becker - i paid 12,500 for the machine less than a year ago so if you want it , you can buy it for that price. Has 2,200 hours on it and a NEW COMPUTER ;)

Ben

I hope you considered Jim Pembertons comment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom