Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
clnr76063 said:
which part are you talking about
the pretending to be a local guy and subbing it all out to whoever will

or the internet part where you claim to not be making anything

please help me with my investigation

Look dipshit, I don't pretend to be local...The companies I send work to ARE local.
I am , however local to the Dallas area. You know, the area where you tampered with my business?

If I were Mikey, I would ban you on the sociopath category. When you start really messing with other peoples lives, you are the scum of the earth.

So Go F yourself. :wink:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The board is just becoming on big ad for Brian. It is getting ridiculous

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg Crowley said:
The board is just becoming on big ad for Brian. It is getting ridiculous

I hear ya.
It wouldn't get that way if it wasn't for all the crap I take for a few threads. lol

clnr76063

you still have bogus addresses out and you lie and tell everyone you took them down. Maybe you just don't know where you buried them-that's ok the Sheriff and his posse will help you find them. It's our job now . Oh yea it's Sheriff Dipshit

clnr76063

you sound tired Brian. I told you to leave me alone and you didn't. All you have to do is correct all you bogus addresses and I will mossey on -start with Judy's Book- in it you are in violation by reviewing yourself you know. sheriff D S

G

Brian R said:
clnr76063 said:
If I were Mikey, I would ban you on the sociopath category. When you start really messing with other peoples lives, you are the scum of the earth.

Let me be Mikey on this one. Hey Brian, I hear you, but you know, he's entertainment. ;)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ErictheRed said:
Brian R said:
clnr76063 said:

Let me be Mikey on this one. Hey Brian, I hear you, but you know, he's entertainment. ;)

We all are. :lol:
I'm done responding to the guy. He can take me to lunch if he wants to set me straight.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Robert, why do you even care what Brian is doing... If you've been in the biz for 30 years, and care what your competition is doing you should look at the service that you provide not focus on others in your area imo.

If I lose a custy, and they use someone else (who ever it may be) that is my fault.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
"If I lose a custy, and they use someone else (who ever it may be) that is my fault."

Damn Keith- You think exactly like me. Good job.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey,
He's just flagging every ad, review you name it anywhere he can find me. Doesn't matter to him if it's real or fake. I think he is sending me bogus jobs...which effect my Techs. Tying up my phone lines etc.
The guy has a real hard on for me.
This crap wasn't happening before he started threatening me.

Better men than I have seeked revenge for less.

I could easily do to him what he is doing to me or worse, but I refuse to lower my standards.
I even forgave the fucktard for doing it to begin with.
A retarded monkey can do what he is doing but he seems to be very proud of it.

So I'm done dealing with the guy. I could find out his world but I don't GAS enough to worry about it.
I'm to busy trying to build my business while he spends his half ass retirement making googly faces to his new found computer screen.

Edit: I didn't know I could have such a profound effect on anyone. I suprise myself sometimes.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Able 1 said:
Robert, why do you even care what Brian is doing... If you've been in the biz for 30 years, and care what your competition is doing you should look at the service that you provide not focus on others in your area imo.

If I lose a custy, and they use someone else (who ever it may be) that is my fault.

Nail on the head.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:
Mikey,
He's just flagging every ad, review you name it anywhere he can find me. Doesn't matter to him if it's real or fake. I think he is sending me bogus jobs...which effect my Techs. Tying up my phone lines etc.

Is that true, Beets?

It's one thing to be a whinny snitch on google addy's in your area
quite another to do the dirty sh1t that Brian just mentioned is happening

so what's deal, "Sheriff" ??

US Marshal meAt

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bob vawter said:
[quote="Brian R":zsu3w87b]Nighty night. Going to bed.
At least I can sleep at night.
:wink:
how can you sleep when you gots them "fun pillows" ta play wit?[/quote:zsu3w87b]

Ok, I couldn't sleep right away....It's good to be the King. :mrgreen:

clnr76063

Brian has built a house of cards. He knows few read where others post reviews,articles or ads unless they are looking for something. No carpet cleaner is going to look at all Brian's postings. He knows that the best solution to pollution is dilution so he dilutes his posting over time and in every place a shopper may trip across his stuff.
There is nothing wrong with what he does-just in what he posts, I called him on his 11 bogus addresses in DFW and he claimed it was not his doing and I knew then he was full of crap. Since then he claimed he pulled those down (he didn't- I brought it to goggle's attention and they pulled them) I didn't hide or deny, but when Brian started to call me names and deny any guilt I started to check links listed for Priority Carpet Cleaning and Network Carpet Cleaning and was amazed at how crafty he was . He's a sharp guy but he tells lies . Best I can tell ,he thinks it will get him "there" quicker.
I would have been happy to leave him alone at that point but he comes back bad mouthing me and (you read above-begging this board to ban me) so I can't upset his plans. Again, nothing wrong with what he does just how he does it. Throughout the whole thing others call me a stalker or dipshit-they may be doing the same thing he does-who knows.
But that brings me to my current calling. Instead of being offended by the name I embrace
it and fully intend to create the Internet Police Force and sweep (starting with my area) as much of the crap off the net starting with carpet cleaning.
So indeed Brian is a hero in that he accidently gave birth to a movement. No one has anything to fear that is up and up. NO one can have anything removed that is truthful or they could be libel. And I have not flagged any of his bogus reviews that were not exact copies of what he claimed he'd removed.And no I have set phony jobs just to cause him problems .I have been a serviceman for years and that goes against the grain to do that to another serviceman. I have done nothing to cost him money except point out things that are deceptive. But some people believe that whatever it takes to make a buck is ok.
Most carpet cleaners a proud to have their address on google to show prospects where they are located (even if they live in an apartment) but Brian claims he's afraid of psychopaths. Then quit lying and pissing people off. And Nrian has nothing to fear from me but button clicking.If someone is being malicous to yoyr ads you can complain about them to google,yahoo,boards,directories or whoever but Brian can't do that and he knows it.
He would put this all to rest if he would just shut up and fly right. Matter of fact I will help him. No more checking or posting by me for 10 days_let's say July 15,2010. No lie.
Sorry to have to post this all again but it has developed on this board over the last month-just check Brian's threads. And even if I am banned it won't stop me until Brian does what he should.

clnr76063

Meat I am not flagging every post everywhere (it would take 3 people to keep up with Brian)
and believe me I would never set a bogus job and run some service guy around wasting his time or money or gas. He's done nothing wrong . Noone here knows me any better than they know Brian but I am not here trying to sell anything.
I originally read Brian"s threads for the marketing insight and when I visited what he says was good but what he was doing was bad. Even now he has no problem with selling zips in the very markets he is sending subs out in. In reality does nobody see that as a conflict of interest? What he doesn't want people doing is having a problem with what he does even if it's in their hometown. And believe me he has only stopped the bogus addresses until he finds another way and I have said_NOT IN DFW.
There are many similar nationwide mouse house operations that need to be railed in and I intend to do my part.
Someone on here has a tag " all evils needs to succeed is for good men to do nothing" I thought that sound honorable but when you try others make you out to be the bad guy. I guess I will have to move my efforts underground like Brian and hope noone knows what's going on. At least you asked first.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
clnr76063 said:
Meat I am not flagging every post everywhere (it would take 3 people to keep up with Brian)
and believe me I would never set a bogus job and run some service guy around wasting his time or money or gas.

oakie doakie, Beets, thanks

that's what "I" was concerned about.

as far as the other chit, Brain isn't a "hero" here to many of us.
He gets dumped on pretty hot and heavy at times.

while i don't admire his biz model and his endless sales pitches that HAVE become obnoxious and excessive IMO, i do admire his candor and general good attitude here

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah I get it pretty good because I can be very obnoxious...I know this. I even hold back a little. :shock:
But lets be honest...I was obnoxious well before I was selling anything.
It was here on Mikey's Board that I announced getting off the van and working with other cleaners to get the jobs done

There was even a hot seat about it.

I won't be starting any threads anytime soon for Network Carpet Cleaning just because I know I have overdone that.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I still callin' B&S......
i believe that Jen was jus a young gal with a jacket full of goodies that you had ta PAY....

prove me wrong!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom