Roll Call For SFS-Roselle

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Make sure you stop by Greg Cole's table and see how he has made $800,000 using two principles from SFS also slap him on his bald head for us here at Mikeysboard! Heard he and Tre are buds!! :roll: Also, Big Billy knows where to go for more beer!! :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was voted into SFS by my peers

Bears are on a bye week and I am flying in sunday, rats

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
greg, have a great week there. I went out there in jan 2007 and arrived the day colts beat the pats in the AFC game and of course Chicago went to Super bowl also.
Bill was floating around with joy from the colts win. He also believes that peyton manning is superior to Tom brady and i trust you'll sort him out there on that issue :lol:
I hope you find it as rewarding as i did.

Terry

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Now I have to go with a chip on my shoulder. I was going thinking these guys were smart. Manning over Brady? They should be in an insane asylum

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Greg you may read bill has a liking for Guinness and was probably under the influence one night when the illusion of manning being better than brady came to him.
This might reversable under the right amount of Guinness :lol:

Terry

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
greg cole are you bringing other members of your company this year and if so why?

I'm hoping to get back in 2011.

Btw glad to see you post here - Nothing like variety.

Terry

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I am actually bringing my wife. She runs the accounting department so I figured she'd at least enjoy the first day. The program seems to me to mainly be focused for owners so I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing anyone else except for the primary operations manager. The fact that this is during one of our three biggest months makes it impossible for her to leave.

Glad to hear someone doesn't mind me posting here. - variety is the spice of life! And considering that coupon based companies ( some legitimate and several that are not) make up a large portion of our business- I'm glad to see Mikey is keeping an open mind! lol

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Terry,

So far this year I am looking right about Mr. Manning. But it is a long season. One thing though is Tom has the better looking wife.

Terry said:
greg, have a great week there. I went out there in jan 2007 and arrived the day colts beat the pats in the AFC game and of course Chicago went to Super bowl also.
Bill was floating around with joy from the colts win. He also believes that peyton manning is superior to Tom brady and i trust you'll sort him out there on that issue :lol:
I hope you find it as rewarding as i did.

Terry

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Bill its a long season and brady just returned from a year off. Haven't seen any of mannings games yet this year but hear he's been great.

Greg Cole - I agree with you coupon discounters, there is big difference in how companies are operated. We had Uni Kleen up here a number of years ago and they were awful, the AG had enough complaints to push them out of the state and fine them. They were right in Fred Boyles neighbourhood.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Flight cancelled yesterday
Waiting on a delay right now. Could miss half to all of the first day this sucks

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Is it worthy 4 days and will they allow it. Another cancellation new flights 12:45

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
First day is all financials.

It would be a good day to have been there, an opportunity to get your numbers down.

It's the toughest day, I hate it, but it's usually what I go for.......well ok bad Billy and Steve too! :wink:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Matt Murdock said:
Is it worthy 4 days and will they allow it. Another cancellation new flights 12:45
Yes, Matt, you are allowed to be "tardy" and at the risk of having the 'big head" the next four days will be very much worth your time. You'll be able to do a make-up day with Chuck at any of our 8 SFS's next year at no charge. (Chuck's stuff is excellent but it is not central to SFS concepts.)

Steve

PS I'm still in Brooklyn with my elderly friends in the hospital but feel free to pm me or call me on my cell- 816-588-0211 if you have any questions.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
bunnysuit.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I missed the first half of the day but it was basic accounting. The forms are great
The highlight wa meeting Angela

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Matt Murdock said:
I missed the first half of the day but it was basic accounting. The forms are great

Oh yeah, you haven't seen Big Billy Yeadon in action, Greg!

IB
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Sorry to hear that you had such a hassle getting to SFS, Greg. Our job is to make sure it was all worth it!

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Yes indeed.
064.jpg

Nate The Great said:
[quote="Matt Murdock":1rarr2rg]I missed the first half of the day but it was basic accounting. The forms are great

Good to hear you made it. :D[/quote:1rarr2rg]

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Met Greg Crowley today. Not only did he miss his flight, he also missed the shuttle back to the hotel. We had to turn around and pick him up! lol Appears to be a good guy.Glad he made it!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
2 notes for day 2
Sit close to Angela
Kick Greg coles in the balls

i

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Poor crowley! To achieve either of those, you have actually have show up! He missed the shuttle again! Perhaps we should send the short bus for him! Lol

Back
Top Bottom