Roll Call For SFS-Roselle

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Gregory do me a favor and take that lost Crowley child under your wing and see he gets on the bus every day and off the bus every day. :roll:

I bet he was talking when the bus drove away wasn't he? :lol:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
He made the bus today! Yesterday I convinced him into opening a 9.95 company new company name is mikeys b&s cApret cleaning!

Mikey P

Administrator
I would have thunk that running a BnS would have thickened up Cole's skin a bit more.

Greg there is a welcome sign on this forum for all types of CCing businesses.
As long as you're honest about who and what you are the group will welcome you with open arms.

I'm a broke dick owner operator with a small penis compensating big truck, a fragile but big ego and a huge mortgage that makes me have to work too much. I'm addicted to the internet and love small scaley animals.

Who are you Greg?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Mikey,
it appears I am the complete opposite. Here's hoping things pick up for you and the other thing starts growing for you! Perhaps a surgery?

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I am sorry that I had to leave this morning but both greg's were playing nice together and they were giving good comments to the class.

Greg Coles definition of marketing was one of the most unique I have ever heard. Even the misdirected New England Patriot Greg had great innovative input in the class.

Different strokes for different folks.

Mikey P

Administrator
I would love to hear what Greg Cole considers "Marketing"..

In my eyes it's infiltrating the community with first hand knowledge of what a trustworthy, honorable, knowledgeable, hardworking and passionate carpet cleaner I am.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Hopefully Greg will repeat it here as it was quite enlightening.
I doubt anyone is up in Chicago at 230.

Mikey P said:
I would love to hear what Greg Cole considers "Marketing"..

In my eyes it's infiltrating the community with first hand knowledge of what a trustworthy, honorable, knowledgeable, hardworking and passionate carpet cleaner I am.

Mikey P

Administrator
Enlightening or embarrassing?

Did he through a fit when you showed the evening news expose on bait and switch companies?

Billy, would your wife respond to Greg's "Marketing"?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Per Bill's request here is what I said/wrote: Marketing is a symphony playing your message in perfect harmony. Done properly-everyone listens. Done wrong-it is just noise.
-Greg Cole

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have had a great time at sfs . Everyone is definitely realizing what an abrasive bastard I am. It will make a big impact on my business

Odin the koolaid is delicious

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Greg,
How many pages on the to do list? I'm going to guess 3 plus and still a day to go.

What for you is the single most important tip/idea(that you want to share) that you'll bring back with you.

More importantly did you kick any ass or have one planted on you :lol:

Terry

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Terry said:
Greg,
How many pages on the to do list? I'm going to guess 3 plus and still a day to go.

What for you is the single most important tip/idea(that you want to share) that you'll bring back with you. Terry

Terry,
Please leave Greg alone. You are distracting him. THEORETICALLY he is supposed to be working on his Action Plan tonight. (Which is Thursday night homework we have implemented since you attended SFS where the student reviews his hopefully voluminous Things to Do list and pulls items out of it and prioritizes them into a calendar set up for every two weeks for the next six months after SFS.)

Steve
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Greg actually has been an asset to the class and made some very serious and intelligent, non-snarky, non-Mikeysboard type of comments. And just like he did our Atlanta SFS Greg Cole just sits there and takes it all in. (And of course hopes for rain.) But he has already proven a lot of it will be implemented on his return. I'm guessing Mr. Crowley will do likewise. What is it about the name "Greg" that makes folks so capable?

Mikey P

Administrator
PS Greg actually has been an asset to the class and made some very serious and intelligent, non-snarky, non-Mikeysboard type of comments. And just like he did our Atlanta SFS Greg Cole just sits there and takes it all in. (And of course hopes for rain.) But he has already proven a lot of it will be implemented on his return. I'm guessing Mr. Crowley will do likewise. What is it about the name "Greg" that makes folks so capable?

Sir Dale would be proud... :roll: :roll:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am disliked by the entire class for being an abrasive bastard

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
No Greg- I actually think you are a pretty funny guy! Especially after we shared a couple of cases of beer!

Mikey P

Administrator
So GCole, what do you think of this board?

Is it real enough for ya or would you prefer to have Dale Carnegie between you legs?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Mikey,
to answer your question regarding how I am liking this board. While the format is taking some getting used to, it is certainly more iPhone friendly. The conversations are proving to be quite lively. The people I have personally met so far from mikey's board (with the exception of your age comment) have been genuine individuals that I have enjoyed chatting with.
Well, off to cath my plane, truly enjoyed sfs again...

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
loL- The only fools my mother raised were my sisters! Based on you previous B&S accusation and the 9+ pages- it is clear you feel you already know me.

On a serious note: I am not that important as to take up a thread.. If you would like to get to know me, feel free to come visit. I will always make time and the beer and hot wings are on me.
Tre took me up on it- why don't you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom