Ron Lippold RIP

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
hi,

Just a quick update to let you know that all of Ron's stuff has been moved to Chris Sheldon's A &R Supply here in Albuquerque. Phone 5058729702. Chris has been gracious and is liquidating Ronnies stuff for his family. I purchased a case of Judson from his mother otherwise everything has been accounted for (half empties and samples got eighty-six'd).

Here a list

2006 Blueline Vortex (including hoses)
Saber Cutter 36" Auto Scrubber
Windsor Lightning 24" Burnisher
Gecko Grout tool
18" Zipper
3 Omni pro mini
Prochem Air mover
Weighted drive plate for 175 rpm swing machine
Sanitaire upright vacuum
coke machine
2 Titanium Wands
redline spinner
5 corner guards
4 Jet hard surface tool
Squeegee tool
Prochem CRB
Hawk 17 175
Raven Backpack vac
Stainless Steel Hard surface tool
Mini Turbo
Turbo Force hand tool
Dry master upholstery tool
Angle grinder
17" Showerfeed brush
17" pad driver
Cat pump new in box
Tons and tons of diamond pads.

God bless

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm afraid to ask..
I know it is inappropriate......but you really can find everything on google

heroin-and-cocaine-vending-machine.jpg

Reactions: Giorgio

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm serious... Is that an actual Coca-Cola dispenser or is it some sort of cleaning/restoration industry tool nicknamed coke machine?

I didn't even think of the cocain line..

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I never met or talked with Ron but I always enjoyed reading his posts on his stone jobs and thought he was the cat's ass on the subject and in his willingness to share his experience and expertise cleaning in general. He never seemed to come across at a know it all or anything to prove..just very matter of fact..here it is, and off he'd off to.
That said, my heart breaks for his family, especially his.mother. To lose her spouse and son in such a short span of time is unreal. I wish her strength and peace in her time of mourning.
Very very sad. Wished it could have ended differently for him in hospice or counseling for his dad's loss...or some other place where his pain could have been managed more appropriately than him resorting to do what he did..but I'm trying not to judge.

I wish him peace on the other side.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Lol... Ronnie would get a laugh out of all the coke references. the only snow skiing he did was on actual ski slopes in the Rocky Mountains. :-)

Here's a couple pics

Attachments

• 20170612_085705.jpg
    20170612_085705.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 161
  • 20170613_180203.jpg
    20170613_180203.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 212
  • 20170613_180215.jpg
    20170613_180215.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 172

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Lance Golden,informed me today.
Very sorry for all his Family as well .
Rest in Peace, Caesar-2017

Reactions: SamIam

randy

Name
Randy
As Bill mentioned Ron's father passed away a week earlier.
Ron and he were VERY close.
Add health issues, a struggling business and an over fondness for the bottle and it was all more than he could handle.

Ron was fiercely independent in all ways. It's a literally crying shame that he didn't reach out for help.

Crushed to hear this terrible news. It seems we have had a lot of tragic loss the last few years. Auto accidents , cancer and now this. It's also a huge wake up call that we must be very diligent in our friendships, doing what we can to walk hurting folks back. Life can be a challenge for any human being, add in the sheer independence of the owner/operator / PRIVATE business owner and wow, you have all the ingredients for what has happened here.

Having experienced the murder of my closest friend, and the suicide of two dear friends I know a small bit of what Ron's family and close friends are feeling and that's NOT going away anytime soon. My heart breaks for his mother, I can't imagine the depths of her pain and will certainly be praying for her.

For the last 25 years I have volunteered 3-4 night a month answering what is called a crisis intervention line. They don't even want suicide in the name / description. In the last 2 months there has been a huge uptick in calls from business owners. Some weeks, 3-6 times the normal volume. I have personally had calls from several carpet cleaners and a janitorial contractor. One guy was sitting in a business park at 3am, done with the job and literally praying asking God's permission to to end his life with the handgun he had with him. He is now in the safety of a closely monitored counseling arrangement and doing much better. The ending of a relationship, tough year with the business and frankly the isolation of cleaning for 11 hours by himself put him into a state of full blown hopelessness. Suicide happens when the sum total of what is going on in our lives exceeds our coping skills. Sometimes a chemical imbalance can play a role, but most of the time it's just they hit the tipping point and make a dreadfully permanent decision based on lots of what we call overwhelm self talk. Very quickly a person can go from consistent, mild depression to planning self harm. If you are constantly depressed see a doctor. If you are feeling the least bit suicidal (seeing it as an option, seeing it as a source of immediate relief or planning it in your mind / toying with the idea of how you would if you would ) please reach out. There are very dedicated people, most of whom have experienced what you are dealing with more than ready to speak with you. Please do not let yourself slide down the despair spiral, it's unnecessary and always temporary if you reach out. Call a crisis line, talk to your pastor, priest, rabbi, Imam or other religious leader, whatever just talk to someone. Don't isolate yourself or tough it out. We lose more tough guys than anyone. Whatever you do, don't self medicate with alcohol or drugs (even "just weed") it won't help and often makes already suicidal people paranoid and beyond help.

I hope to God above I never have to read another thread like this. Be good to yourselves folks and each other. You never know where someone is at in a particular moment.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
As I look back on my life-- every time something bad happened to me- it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. And I'm very happy I didn't own a gun..

"But I'm Mad now"-- homer simpson--- LMAO

Reactions: Mikey P

steve_64

I'll never forget the winter day sitting in my car with my foot on the brake facing the river and debating.

It was that moment I knew I was going clean carpets for the rest of my life. I sought help and it was up and down for a lot of years but I made it.

Getting help was the best thing I did.

steve_64

I was well aware of my surroundings Bob. This was after my dad died, I had my heart surgery then skin cancer, an unhappy marriage and a job I didn't like.

The heart issue is what caused most of my depression I believe. The meds gave relief but as my heart got better so did my attitude.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom