rotovac 360 sucks..pic proof

Mikey P

Administrator
With those Dysons in the shop I am surprised it was that dirty.

When I first cleaned one of my best retailers who was using/referring SS and also using the Oreck dry compound themselves, I had some nasty wicking to deal with

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
If it was still wet the next day with a Rotovac it was definitely a hack job. 200 psi or you will soak the subflooring and the crawl space too.

admiralclean said:
Curtis:

Try a bit harder to not be such a dumb-ass.

I have NEVER said post padding didn't work in regards to removing more soil after cleaning. Which is the issue here, if you're capable of grasping it.

What I HAVE said, many times, is that it dosn't work well for decreasing drying times ... removing extra moisture.

I tell you what ... go find a post of mine to support your lame comment and come back and post it here.

Otherwise ... stfu.

You did say it was 80ish and a waste of time so that means you think its a worthless step. How can a dry cotton pad not help dry carpet faster?...my 2 other posts got deleted I wonder how that happened...LMAO

hogjowl

Idiot™
I edited them because you quoted me, and then inserted words I hadn't written in the middle of my quote, without any indication that they were YOUR words. If I ever catch you, or anyone else, tampering with someones quotes, I'll do it again.

If you can't promote your position without tampering with the words of others, then you have no credibility here.

admiralclean said:
I edited them because you quoted me, and then inserted words I hadn't written in the middle of my quote, without any indication that they were YOUR words. If I ever catch you, or anyone else, tampering with someones quotes, I'll do it again.

If you can't promote your position without tampering with the words of others, then you have no credibility here.

actually I accidently did that I pulled your quote up to respond ...it was long and my icon was put under your first paragraph and I didnt see the other words below as I posted it. Trust me I would never tamper with a quote and I dont know how, pure accident Im actually not that "knowing" computer wise.... I was pissed that it inserted in your quote cuz I wanted a debate not infilitrate that is not my style. Next Pm me or call me and dont jump to conclusions I know it looked bad.. but it you jumped the gun...why was the 80ish comment on a seperate thread deleted then? That wasnt an insert by no means.

TimP

Either no over lap with a Rotovac origional and or no grooming leaving the pile shifted in another direction. And if the job was done with emulsifier only in the origional (if it was some other company that did the job) and probably did it that way as fast as possible to get the price down for a cheap customer. It may of just needed grooming even if it wasn't over lapped. But it's hard to really tell from the picture...a white towel test would of told the tale.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
it was vacuumed 5 or more times, grooming would not have helped at all..when he first called me about it i brought in a general spotter and a terry towel gave it a squirt and rub and it was really dirty with no effort at all.
you can look at the pics closely and see the missed dirt lines..no amount of grooming would have fixed this or even made a difference.
he was doing it for free so i am sure he rushed through it, i dont think he takes and pride in what he does..i would smash the shit out of one of my guys for doing anything like that..it is best effort or nothing here, we have no in between it is all about pride in doing honest quality work and doing the best you can no matter what the situation.

TimP

davegill said:
it was vacuumed 5 or more times, grooming would not have helped at all..when he first called me about it i brought in a general spotter and a terry towel gave it a squirt and rub and it was really dirty with no effort at all.
you can look at the pics closely and see the missed dirt lines..no amount of grooming would have fixed this or even made a difference.
he was doing it for free so i am sure he rushed through it, i dont think he takes and pride in what he does..i would smash the shit out of one of my guys for doing anything like that..it is best effort or nothing here, we have no in between it is all about pride in doing honest quality work and doing the best you can no matter what the situation.

that's why I said the white towel test would tell the tale. That would of a been a good compliment to the pictures to show us how dirty it really was.

Mike Draper

davegill said:

I agree 100%. I have an employee work with me full time and he just holds hoses moslty. I still do the cleaning cuz i'm picky.

Greenie

Greg, that Prochem vs: Judson comment was filled with ignorance and arrogance, I don't know where to start first...there is more to neutralizing pH than a pH scale.

Any reason you are a Judson hater?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am not a judson hater. I bought a ton of stuff from them. It is alright for you to attack powermax though? I ran there o2 system for months

Your the one who was bashing Powermax Ph in a different thread and I was just pointing it out what the Ph would be vs one another.

How is ignorance if I have used large quantities of both JJ o2 and powermax and I have rinsed powermax with both JJ and prochem all fiber?

Plenty of people love the JJ I tried it all summer, customer service is excellent, great company they have everything. I think that JJ o2 isn't any good compared to powermax and prochem allfiber. and when rinsing a high Ph like powermax with JJ rinse the rinse sucks but I am a hater and ignorant for stating the the facts the way I see it

As a matter of fact I am placing an oder this week for some more fragrance

I also own 2 originals and a 360 and the 360 seems to suck compared to the original

Greenie

ok, so you ain't a hater.

in your opinion, what specifically makes the O2 rinse "suck" when used with Larry's Powermax?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
results. I see no real difference from the jj rinse and just water rinse up until about 2 months ago that was my combo until I ran out of JJ rinse and went with water. The prochem all-fiber leaves the carpets looking cleaner, softer and brighter

Greenie

Cleaner, Softer and Brighter than O2?
Now I know you are making shit up, that is O2 best attributes.
So you are a hater after all.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I just go by what I use. If you think I am a hater have Les pull up my invoices.

I would still be using it if I thought it was better. Plain and simple

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
The original streaked for me once or twice even though I was overlapping strokes. It was when I first started and I was using some emulsifier that wasnt any good.

Fon Johnson

I would laugh and say "I oughta charge ya for letting someone else even try to match our quality, but I'm not going to because I value your friendship and appreciate your referrals."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom