!!RULE NUMBER ONE!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
DO NOT CALL MY WIFE IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH ME OR THE BOARD.

Under no circumstances are any of you to call my business number, ever!
My wife answers that number 9 times out of 10.

The same wife who absolutely hates this board.

If you need to get a hold of me you (any of you) can reach me on my cell @ 831 588 9063.
Caesar and Lance from AZ, please write that number down!)

Now get this...

Today Steve Lillard calls HER to complain that he was banned.

Yes I did indeed ban Steve last night. If Steve wants to continue with his charade that he has set up an employee here in my little town of Aptos then I'm gonna play by my own rules and not let him participate here. I already have 5 locals on here and that's 4 too many.
I did not create this board to train my competition.

Steve insist on his being here in town so Steve gets the boot until he comes clean.

So instead of calling me and either confessing to his lame joke or trying to convince me that he is actually running a biz here he calls my wife and.

"Is that shit head husband of yours available?
This is Steve Lillard I'm a local carpet cleaner, are you motherf*ckers afraid to have local competition on your board? That's what I got banned for! He'll get his!!!"
Paula told him "it was nice talking to you and hung up and immediately gave me a call and let me have it.

What the hell is wrong with this idiot?
Can you even imagine how F'd up in the head this retarded pos must be?

ill.jpg

If any of you socialize with this moron or do business with him I would encourage you to end the relationship now.

I've had to ban maybe 10 people off MB so far but this Nimrod really takes the cake.
Most if not all were invited back after a while.

Steve will NEVER be allowed back, that's for damn sure.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm pissed!

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
wow...sounds like justice was served. Anyone talks to my woman like that and it's "see ya"....good move mikey. "he'll get his"...hmmm....i didn't realize how many CC's had Mafia connections...just check under your Vortex before turning the key...Steve sounds like he's a few CFM's short of a Rug Doctor....

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
:shock:Wow what a DICK. If anybody called my wife and started running his mouth like that I'd bust his face.

G

Randy may like how Steve fits (not sure I wanna know what that means), but people like that have no place here IMO! This board and this group of people is way too good for that garbage!

Reminds me of the time someone thought it would be a good idea to give me a bad review:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23802&p=264412&hilit=+Josh#p264412

Not as bad as calling my wife and talking to her with a potty mouf, but still...not cool.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll put up/over look action from all sorts of retards here.
Poke fun at my looks point out my flaws I could care less..

But cuss at my JWit wife? :shock:

Over some lame ass practical joke that no one is buying?/???

Ernie G

I'm with you on this one, keep family out of this stuff, no-one talks to or about my family like that, no class.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow.
I agree, you don't mess with someones job/career/business and you sure as hell don't mess with someones wife/girlfriend/family.

G

Ya!hey Bernie,I dont know if you are more pissed off at Steve being rude to the Misses,or the Misses tearing you a new one for starting this boys club.I think #2,cause she probably already blew off the Steve thing.(after all she puts up with your girly self)Whats your home # again?

G

Mikey P said:
F off Fiddy Percent, I'll ban you too while I'm in the mood.
I would say great!,but somehow I think my phone would ring more often

G

Mikey P said:
your old news dude

one trick pony act is toast.
Kinda like your "put in some more worthless posts guys so the board looks busy" stuff huh?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Gotta agree with you on this one Mike.

If that bloke was in my town and said that to my trouble & strife, he'd better know a bloody good Orthodontist, 'cos he'd be needing a new set of teeth in a hurry.

You don't need crap like that on this forum.

That goes for any priceless remarks also from any other dickheads that may have relations that hang from the branches of tre's.

Ooroo,

:x

G

Shorty Down Under said:
Gotta agree with you on this one Mike.

If that bloke was in my town and said that to my trouble & strife, he'd better know a bloody good Orthodontist, 'cos he'd be needing a new set of teeth in a hurry.

You don't need crap like that on this forum.

That goes for any priceless remarks also from any other dickheads that may have relations that hang from the branches of tre's.

Ooroo,

:x
I bet the tooth remark was out of jealousy(cause you dont have any)Now I dont mind playing along here but have I said some to you Dundee?Your girlfriend doesnt need your assistence,so B.O.
oooroo DA

rick imby

Name
Rick
I have enjoyed the humor and the differing opinions of this board, mainly as a lurker. I have learned a lot by reading. It is ugly that some people cannot know when to back off. Steve went way over the limit in my opinion.

Keep up the great work Mike...

Rick

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I would expect nothing less from you.

Priceless suits you.

Speaking of girlfriends, are you still on work release from Folsom where all yours stay :?: :?:

Life really must be a drag for you, or have you given that up since the work release program started :lol:

As for my girlfriend, I married her over twenty seven years ago.

We don't allow same sex marriages in our state.

So keep on pushing mate, I'm sure it's all uphill for you, or are you on the receiving end.

:shock: Dundee ???????????

Jeez, you have been away for a long time, dickhead.

Ooroo,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
K. P. said:
[quote="Mikey P":1e9jr37y]your old news dude

one trick pony act is toast.
Kinda like your "put in some more worthless posts guys so the board looks busy" stuff huh?[/quote:1e9jr37y]

What the hell are you talking about jack ass?

Why don't you take some time off as well

I've had enough off the real assholes here.

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah, I bet you do.

He picked the wrong day to mess with me.

Dumb ass.

Maybe he and Lillard can start a board or become mods on ***.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Paula must be thinking "what a bunch of losers to be this pissed off over a f*cking play message board. At least it wasn't Vawter just breathing heavy into the phone...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
np ,here fully understand,will write your proper phone number done.An will do as you ask..

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Shorty Down Under said:
I would expect nothing less from you.

Priceless suits you.

Speaking of girlfriends, are you still on work release from Folsom where all yours stay :?: :?:

Life really must be a drag for you, or have you given that up since the work release program started :lol:

As for my girlfriend, I married her over twenty seven years ago.

We don't allow same sex marriages in our state.

So keep on pushing mate, I'm sure it's all uphill for you, or are you on the receiving end.

:shock: Dundee ???????????

Jeez, you have been away for a long time, dickhead.

Ooroo,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But if you want to marry a Kangaroo, nobody says anything. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom