!!RULE NUMBER ONE!!!

Cameron1

the phone call speaks for itself, (weird ) but what's up with this business thing ?

The reason I ask is because it sounds like a stalker to me. The guy has some kind of lust for ya. Wants to be near ya. Wants to be like ya. Wants to be ya. Holy chit!

Mikey, ya might want to think about a restraining order.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Brian Robison said:
But if you want to marry a Kangaroo, nobody says anything. :mrgreen:

Orlright :shock: :shock: :shock:

WOTS wrong with Miss Skippy :?: :?: :?: :lol:

At least she keeps me on the hop. :wink:

And I can always eat her. :shock:

roo_steak_narrowweb__300x4500.jpg

Kangaroo wrapped in proscuitto.

Ooroo,

:lol:

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
steve said:
the phone call speaks for itself, (weird ) but what's up with this business thing ?

The reason I ask is because it sounds like a stalker to me. The guy has some kind of lust for ya. Wants to be near ya. Wants to be like ya. Wants to be ya. Holy chit!

Mikey, ya might want to think about a restraining order.

For sure, Mikey. His actions demonstrate he's definitely not stable. No reason to take a chance on this clown.... get the restraining order. Isn't it possible to get restraining orders with online provisions now, too? It would legally prevent him from accessing your board, sending you emails, or threatening/communicating with you online in any way, shape, or form... i remember reading about these types of restraining orders after pedophiles started hunting kids on the internet. No different than some sick bastage threatening you or your wife.

Don't take a chance, especially with your family, man... get the restraining order.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
If that's him in the picture, somebody needs to frisk him cause I think he might be trying to sneak one of them briggs and strattons out under his shirt!

Mikey P

Administrator
Being the tree hugging wouldn't kill a sparrow, all around nice guy that I am, I actually called Steve today to see what his reaction would be.

He said he was extremely embarrassed and so sorry for the call and he asked permission to call P and apologize. Maybe even send a case of wine.
He said I didn't deserve one but he doesn't blame me for banning him.

He did sound very remorseful.

and he promised to call her as soon as he got back to his office.

Which he didn't.

Nor did he admit whether the biz in Aptos was for real or not.

Greenie

Mikey P said:
He said he was extremely embarrassed and so sorry for the call and he asked permission to call P and apologize. Maybe even send a case of wine.
He said I didn't deserve one but he doesn't blame me for banning him.
He did sound very remorseful.
and he promised to call her as soon as he got back to his office.
Which he didn't.
Nor did he admit whether the biz in Aptos was for real or not.

Just buying time, while he reloads, and makes the 2200 mile drive.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Did ya tell Steve T M F is the phone call board.

G

aw, come on, Mike.

You don't really believe that do ya?

This board is better than that, isn't it?

duckster

I was a BBS sysop back in the early 90s. Rule #1 is NEVER PHCK with the sysop. Rules #2 is SEE RULE #1.

Go get em dude!

duckster

I walked away from the computer for a few hours and it showed the message in the pre submit stage, figuring it didn't submit, I finished it.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
So to hear that Mikey. Me as someone new I can tell you that I've appreciated the humor and all the stuff I've learned. So Thank You! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom